10

Sleep took her away from the pain, so he put her on his bed to rest making sure she’s facing the sheets so she doesn’t get hurt , moving towards the huge windows looking at the forest with his hands behind his huge back , he looked like a hulk , so big and scary , he knew he had to protect his mate , but his mate won’t even stand the gentle him as his beta said . since the day she came he didn’t touch any other female , and he couldn’t touch her either , whenever he thinks about bedding her , he forgets about it when he looks at how fragile and little she is , he would break her for sure , he has to be extra careful when handling her .. she’s not a mistress he can kill with his rough handling to satisfy his beast , she’s his mate , his woman , he can’t harm her .
“ she’s ours. “ spoke Zeamus his Lycan wolf
He turned to look at her , his heart swelling at the thought of owning her everything , at the fact she’s his , at the fact that his little mate is sleeping  on his bed , and the fact that she has to sleep between his arms every night.

He crouched down playing with her hair, touching her pink cheek , she looked like a baby so innocent and pure , how could he destroy all of this ..
He knew she won’t come begging for him to take her as she still doesn’t know what that kind of pleasure feels like , also he knew he won’t be able to hold himself for too long .. nature should happen one day .. but not today for sure .

He had to take her see her grandparents tomorrow, a promise is a promise .. she has been a good girl and she deserves some happiness . he knew the castle life will be tough for her , and she struggled to accept him into her life .

The day he took her from her family he ordered professionals to build a mansion in her village for her grandparents and for them when they visit. He also made her grandfather responsible for that village and gave him a humble army . tomorrow when they leave towards her village he would see the progress.

He sat on a couch facing his bed , he already put guards on the doors and ordered them to let nobody enter when he’s not here. 
He went through some work papers while his mate is resting .
There was a knock on his doors “ come in. “ he ordered walking towards the living room , Eram came in along with Ethan bowing
“ alpha king I really didn’t know that mom did such a thing .” spoke Eram
“ neither I. “ added Ethan
“ it’s okay .. such things will make my mate grow up she's still a kid for her position. “ spoke Zanthus, urging them to sit

“ cousin I really want to apologise to our Luna .. what I did is indeed wrong , I was curious but I shouldn’t have done that .. your mate was right. “ spoke an embarrassed Ethan

“ she’s sleeping now.. you can apologise later .” spoke the alpha king
“ oh is she alright ? did mother hurt her that bad ?”
“ well your mother bruised her badly but she’s fine now.” Spoke an irritated king
“ tell her alpha king said , if it wasn’t for the Luna’s request she would've been in the dungeons now .” he added making both of them nod.

Wren woke up from the voices in the other room as the doors were open .. she walked towards the living room carefully , rubbing her eyes .. she searched with her eyes for her mate and walked towards him .. sitting next to him putting her head on his biceps in exhaustion .. her bottom still hurt but she could bear it .
“ Luna .” they both greeted
Making her look at them “ oh Lord Eram .. Ethan.” She acknowledged them fixing her sitting position
“ Luna Wren , I’m sorry for what I did , it’s so wrong of me and I’m sorry for what my mother did I really didn’t think she would dare do such a thing .. my apologies .”
“ what I did was wrong too .. I shouldn’t have done that either.. it’s none of my business , I’m sorry Ethan .” she smiled
“ friends then ?” he asked
She looked at her mate who nodded , “ deal “ she cheered
Making her mate smile internally.

“ then we won’t bother you any longer, we're leaving alpha. “ he nodded and they left

As she remembered her punishment her cheeks turned red and she left towards his master room sitting on his bed not knowing what to do .
He noticed what happened and went after her , as he got closer she looked down , suddenly she felt herself laying down on the bed with him on top of her supporting himself with his muscled arms  , she turned her head to the right trying to avoid eye contact… “ what is my angel embarrassed now ?!” he asked
She ignored him closing her eyes .. “ tsk tsk .. I’m a king you can’t ignore me .” he warned pinching her hip making her whimper in pain .

“ it hurts .” she almost cried
“ it should so you never ignore me again little thing .”
“ I’m not ignoring you, you’re embarrassing me .” she whispered ashamed
“ this body is mine to do whatever I want to , there’s nothing to be shy about, soon enough our long nights will start , and I’ll own this body fully little mate .” he whispered in her ear making her squirm under him which made him smirk in pride .

She looked in his mesmerising eyes “ that woman told me that warming the alpha king’s bed will never make me a superior, I don’t want to be a superior, I just want justice for everyone.” She spoke touching his face hesitantly ..
“ and what did you tell her ?” he asked curious
“ I.. told .. her that warming your bed is my duty as your mate and wife .” she whispered
He smashed his lips on hers, putting his hand behind her head to deepen it , she held into him, closing her eyes .
He looked at her while she opened her beautiful eyes slowly.. her lips swollen , face flushed.. she looked dainty .
He stood up fixing his shirt “ start packing for tomorrow’s trip. “
She remembered her grandparents and immediately stood up to hug him , her head barely touched his lower chest , he hugged her back petting her head..
As she let go , he had to leave to attend something in his office.

She kissed his cheek for a goodbye as he left.
She lied on the bed smelling his masculine scent on his pillow .. she was starting to form feelings for her husband and it was intense, then she remembered she had to pack for both of them and that’s what she did for an hour and a half , she didn’t pack that much since they’re only staying for two days but she got busy discovering her new collection of dresses and jewleries that he bought her not long ago ..
As she finished she asked for maids to help her bath and wax which took her around two hours and a half..
She wore one of his shirts that reached her knees and ate a late lunch ..
She sat starting to read her book trying to finish the few pages that she left the previous day because of what happened .