9

" how dare you talk back to me , if your mate didn't discipline you , then I will do it for him." She fired hitting her non stop

"stop , God." Screamed Wren

She couldn't hurt an older woman, by the time she finished , wren was sure it will leave bruises

" your grace , stop please , alpha king won't be happy about it ." begged a maid

" if you dare tell him what happened today, I will kill you for sure , you still don't know me peasant ." threatened the woman leaving.

Wren didn't move from the floor , she felt so worn out she didn't even want to move .. she cried herself until sleep took her on the carpeted floor .

.

.

He entered his chambers after a meeting that lasted three hours, he felt something wrong as his heart beats went stronger but he ignored it for the meeting was really important .

He was about to sit on the couch when he saw his little mate on the floor, his heart sped its pace though he could hear her heart beats , he took her between his arms running towards his bed , he touched her forehead , he noticed bruises and dried tears on her left cheek .

" wren , baby girl, wake up ." he shook her trying to wake her up

She whimpered when he moved her , he went to the walk in closet fetching one of his shirts .

He unzipped her dress undressing her , his wolf went insane , his growl shook the castle .

As he changed her into his shirt that went under her knees..

She opened her eyes slowly .. as she saw him she started crying again hugging him immediately.

She straddled him crying her heart out.

" it's okay love .. I'm here now.. what happened baby girl.?"

She shook her head in negative holding into him for dear life , he hugged her back , playing with her hair .

He called for a healer , who came in minutes to inspect the Luna's bruises .

She touched the bruises roughly to see if there's a broken bone or not .

" alpha king , our Luna will be fine, no broken bones, just some bruises they'll fade with time , she can apply some ice or some herbs ."

The king nodded dismissing her , he looked at his mate who proceeded to cover herself with his shirt .

" what happened love ?" he asked as gentle as he could master

" n..nothing ."

" wren this doesn't seem to be nothing.. now tell me. "

" I'm .. scared. " she cried like a baby

" from what love?" he asked trying to not scare her

" h..hug me to.. sleep .. please. " she hicupped

He gave her what she needed , holding her little body as if she's his baby ..

" rest for now we'll talk about this when you wake up ." he comforted her kissing her forehead .

She just nodded , hugging him , holding into his shirt .

His mind didn't stop imaging what happened , he didn't smell a male's scent on her which put him in peace but he still wanted to know what happened to his angel .