chapter four: water elemental

You dropped your bags as soon as you entered the small hotel where you guys had to stay. The hotel was in dire need of renovation since the entrance was flooded and the ceilings were leaking. You couldn't complain, and you didn't really mind, but some of your friends are worried about you since you're a Stark.

They were under the impression that a Stark had to reside in an extravagant hotel. You merely care about having a place to sleep, so you don't mind staying at a small hotel.

Harrington opened the entrance door. "Everyone, here we are." He suddenly stepped on the flooded floor instead of the plank.

"Tell me we're not staying here," Flash complained as he looked around the place. "This place is sinking."

"I think you mean 'charming'." Harrington corrected as he forced a smile.

"It stinks." You heard your classmates whisper while you just followed your friends inside.

"Okay, everybody, drop your bags off... we're gonna meet at the Da Vinci Museum at 3. Let's go!" Julius Dell, who's another teacher and chaperone, exclaimed.

"Vámonos!" Harrington enthusiastically exclaimed.

"It's 'Andiamo'." Michelle corrected in Italian as she passed by Harrington.

"Andiamo!" Harrington exclaimed again, earning a satisfied nod from Michelle. "There you go," She muttered, causing you to snicker while Betty rolled her eyes with a smile.

"When in Rome, do as the Romans do. When you're in Venice, your socks get wet." Dell stated.

You and your classmates left the hotel to visit the Grand Canal once your bags were unpacked. You observed your friends having fun while capturing videos and photos of the itinerary. Flash was even seen attempting to record a video about the trip, but one of your classmates punched him in the dick, leading Flash to cry out in anguish.

When you came into Ned and Betty being painted by a painter, you had to stop walking. They were together in no time. After a single talk on the plane, they had started dating. It shocked you, but you didn't let it stop you from being supportive since you didn't want to end their relationship—especially because you could see how happy they were.

Peter walked towards you, but not before turning to face you and peering back at the necklace inside the small golden paper bag he was carrying.

When you were traveling, you noticed a group of pigeons. A few fled to the air upon hearing that bird food was being thrown. You made your way onto the boats that were parked. As you bent over, you observed a few tiny fish swimming around.