bonus chapter #1: (y/n) osborn

Andrew Garfield's Peter Parker

Peter walked around New York with his earphones plugged in, humming softly to a song. It's been a week since his adventurous multiverse travel and it's been a week since he last saw your face. Right after he got back to his own world, he couldn't stop thinking of how you were doing abroad and if you could still remember him.

He stopped by at the apartment building where he was renting opened the door to see a woman talking to one of his neighbors. Peter slowly pulled out his earphones as he slowly approached the woman. He heard soft and angelic laughter from the woman's lips and he was eager to know who she was.

Peter shook his head and plugged his earphones back on his ears and walked up the stairs to get into his apartment. Peter opened the door to his apartment and set his backpack down before groaning. "God, what do I do now?"

Before he could open his window up, he heard a knock outside his door. Peter approached the door and opened it revealing the same woman he encountered just minutes ago. "Oh..." Peter softly gasped.

It was you.

You looked exactly the same in his opinion, but of course older and more mature. Your hair was tied up and you were dressed neatly. The same shine in your eyes had never left and it was if Peter was back in his childhood, back to simpler times when you two were just playmates.

"Hi." You greeted with a smile. "I was told that you're one of Harry's friends. Couldn't really remember the names of his friends."

Peter's smile slightly fell. 'She doesn't remember me?' Peter slowly nodded. "Right. You mean Harry Osborn?"

"Yeah, yeah." You nodded. "I was hoping that one of his friends could help me rebuild OSCORP. After my father's death, things have been shitty that I had to go back from Europe."

You glanced down at your phone while Peter continued to stare at you in awe. "Most of Harry's friends were out of New York and you happened to have an experience inside OSCORP, yes?"

Peter shrugged and began to stutter. "I-I mean, I guess—"

"Have you worked there?"

"Well, I have assisted Dr. Curt Connors before."

"Ah, I see." You looked up at Peter who was still awestruck to see you. You opened your mouth to scold him for staring at you but you glanced at his room to find a picture of you, Peter, and Harry when you were kids. Your gaze softened and looked back at Peter. "Have we met before?"

Peter began to stutter. "I—er—well... yes." He nodded. "We were young when we last saw each other so I understand if you don't really remember me now."

Your jaw dropped. "Oh, my God." You softly gasped. "I am so sorry for not knowing you! I had an accident back in Europe and I swear my brain is getting better—"

"Wait, wait, hold on." Peter stopped you from talking. "You had an accident?"

You nodded. "Harry was driving recklessly. It was an accident and he felt extremely guilty about it." You tucked a strand of hair behind your ear as you glanced inside Peter's room. "May I, um, come in?"

Peter flinched. "Oh, yeah!" He opened the door wider for you to enter. "My room's a bit messy so I'm sorry in advance."

You stepped inside his apartment and looked around. "You got a decent place." You smiled and found pictures hanging on his wall. While you're wandering around, Peter quickly fixed his mess and even shot a web to his boxers lying on the ground. Just before you could turn around, Peter hid the boxers away and let out an awkward smile at you.