•• Ce que nous avons 2 ••

( What we have part 2 )
( Tomboy reader )

( What we have part 2 )( Tomboy reader )

**✰**

"Go" Todoroki said under his breath, but it was still loud enough for Y/n to hear him. She looked at him before preparing to move as soon as Todoroki attacked the villain. While Todoroki put himself in the line of fire, she would sneak around to take down the villain in question. They had done this a million times, what's one more? As she waited for an opening, she began to feel something wasn't right.

Her eyes looked around cautiously, and that's when she noticed him. "Sho-argh!" She didn't even get a chance to warn Todoroki, when he had managed to get a hold of her. He threw her out into the open in front of Todoroki and the now unconscious 'villain'. She squirmed under his hold, gasping for air as one of his hands pushed down on her throat. His eyes stared into hers as she struggled but then flickered up to meet Todoroki's. "I wouldn't even try it, I can snap her neck like a twig." Todoroki froze, glaring at the male.

The man's eyes returned to her and then he released her throat, allowing her to breathe. Her eyes were watery and the skin around her neck burned red. "I've had my eye on you two for a while now and I must say, you're quite an interesting duo." He seemed amused, his eyes looking between the two of them curiously before grabbing a lock of her hair and playing with it. "So much trust, such... loyalty" he let go of her hair and glanced to Todoroki. "It seemed quite difficult to find a weak spot here..." he gestured between the two. "But then I noticed something." Y/n furrowed her brows as he smiled.

"Unrequited" he chuckled, his finger poking at Y/n's heart. "It's so sad, I almost feel sorry for you my dear" His eyes shifted to Todoroki who had been trying to get closer to them and he raised a finger at him. "You already broke her heart, do you really want to be the cause of her death too?" Todoroki slowly backed down, frustrated beyond belief. "So I'll be nice and allow you to hurt him, just like he hurt you." He smiled, placing two fingers on her temple before letting her go. Y/n gazed at him oddly as she sat up. 'What the hell was that?'

Just as he was a few steps away from them, her head began to throb, making her fall to her knees. "Wha-" Todoroki immediately ran over to her. "What did you do?" He growled making the man laugh as he put his hands up, walking backwards. "What I said. A chance to get even." Todoroki quickly put two and two together. The so called 'villain' he faught earlier had been nothing but a pawn. He had the ability to make anyone his puppet and he had chosen Y/n this time. "Y/n?" Todoroki's stomach plummeted as he watched her struggling. "There's no use in resisting, she no longer has a will of her own. You two will fight to the death, regardless of her love towards you." Todoroki shot him a glare before diverting his eyes back to her. "Please I-I don't want to hurt him."

The tears trickled down her face as she desperately tried not to give in, but in the end it was stronger than her. The moment her eyes met his, he knew it was no longer her. He used his ice to block her attacks but never attempted to hurt her in return. She was still in there somewhere, he just had to find a way to free her. His stomach dropped as his ice accidentally grazed her skin, leaving a small cut on her face. In that split second he began to fear the worst. If it truly came down to it, would he be able to bring himself to kill her?

He just needed time to get to him, so she can be freed but unless he stopped her she'd keep coming at him. He grimaced as he stopped, using his ice to wound her but not killing her. When the villain realized what Todoroki had done he was taken aback. He never thought Todoroki would've been able to harm her. He became more uneasy as he realized Todoroki's attention was now solely on him. He cursed before deciding it was best to just retreat for now. Using his advantage from being at quite the distance from the two he took his chance to flee, releasing his hold on her.

His attention was brought back to her as she collapsed from the wound on her side. He quickly rushed over to help her, relief washing over him as her eyes met his. "It's cold" her voice sounded tired as he carried her. "Sorry, I had to stop you long enough to deal with him." The memory of the dead look in her eyes sent a chill down his spine. When Todoroki noticed she went quiet he looked back down at her. His heart was still racing, almost as if it was screaming 'please don't leave me'.

It was hard for Todoroki to forget about her feelings towards him, she had been his closest friend for so long but he wasn't sure if he even saw as more than just his friend. But regardless of that, he knew he would be completely lost if she left him. He needed her to stay in his life, as selfish as that may be. The sound of her voice as she tried to resist hurting him, replayed in his mind. Then and there he promised himself he'd do anything to make sure he never hear her sound as hurt as she did today. She was his best friend, there was no one else who's company he enjoyed more, there was no one he trusted more than her.

If he was being honest there was no reason for him to not to feel the same way she did. Deep down Todoroki knew there was something different about her, she wasn't just a friend but he wasn't in love with her either, and in the end he was confused about how he truly felt towards her. He couldn't respond to her feelings at the moment or tomorrow, or a week, but maybe with some time, things could change I her favor.

**✰**

AN: I hope you're enjoying my book, please leave a comment or a vote if you enjoyed the chapter. A quick reminder that I also take requests, so feel free to message me with any wonderful ideas :)