••Ce Qui Est Caché Dessous••

(What Is Hidden Below)

**✰**

"What are you doing?" Todoroki asked as he walked up to Y/n. "I'm just giving him a few shock images of his memories" He looked at the villain and placed a hand on her shoulder. "No don't!" Todorki froze as he felt himself slipping away, his vision going black. "Don't unveil me..."

"Where-" Todoroki paused and looked around. 'Y/n' her name was the first thing to pop into his mind as he stood and looked at the never ending mist that surrounded him.

He thought to himself for a bit before hearing the sound of running feet coming in his direction. He turned towards the sound, watching carefully as it became clearer. "Y/n?" His eyes widened slightly seeing the little girl run right towards him.

He reached out his arms to grab her but alas she passed right through him as if he wasn't even there. He turned and watched her run off, "wait so these are her memories." He began walking in the direction she ran off to, curious to see what'd he'd find.

Eventually he reached a memory of what seemed to be her home. He watched as she joyfully skipped down the hall before freezing when she notices her father coming down the hall as well. She lowers her head and walks past him silently. "What happened here?" He looked around and noticed an open room and walked towards it. "Another memory?"

He placed a hand in the open door and looked inside. He blankly watched as Y/n smiled brightly as she was in the arms of a woman. "That must be her mother..." Y/n never mentioned her mother or her father either; he only knew that she had a bad relationship with her father.

Hearing a joyful laugh, he turned away from the memory he was once emerged into. He walked over to see Y/n and her mother again. "She's so different", as he continued to look through more memories he quickly realized that she seemed to be the happiest in the memories where her mother was present.

He smiled as he looked at Y/n, he turned and continued to walk but then stopped. He was struggling to find the next memory. He looked around before noticing a faint crying. He walked towards the sound and found himself in a memory that was quite different than the rest.

He took in the scene before him and instantly realized what this memory was. This was a memory of her mother's death. He watched as she cried next to her mother. This must've been a suppressed memory, hidden deep in her mind, that's why it was so far away from the others. "I should stop, but...this is a part of her I've never seen..."

Todoroki walked into a few more memories and watched quietly. "It makes me wonder if I truly knew her at all" He eventually decides to stop and looks down at a little Y/n once more before finding his way out of her memories.

**✰**

Todoroki opens his eyes and let's go of Y/n's shoulder, catching her as she fell back against his chest. Her quirk allowed her to never forget anything she saw, kind of like a photographic memory.

She was able to overlook what others may have missed and also has the ability to share what she has seen or feed shock images to others, which are usually the other person's deepest and darkest memories that usually are sad or upsetting.

Todoroki looked down at her and put the pieces together, touching her while she used her quirked allowed him to see what would've been her own shock images that were deep in her memories.

Y/n shifted slightly, before coming to once again. She looked around and then up as at him, "What happened?" He looked down at her and remembered the little girl she once was.

'The little girl I saw is so different from the Y/n before me now.' He smiled and placed a hand on her shoulder. "You were unconscious after using your quirk on that guy." He gestured to the unconscious villain on the ground a few feet before them. 'I'll keep what I saw to myself...for her sake.'

"I probably went overboard" she sighed and looked up at him. Todoroki smiled and she made a odd expression before turning around again. "Look, the sun is setting" Todoroki continued to look at her with a spacey look. She smiled and looked at him again, "ok, let's get this guy to a cell so we can go eat. I'm starving!"

Todoroki watched as she smiled happily like she always did. He quickly grabbed the guy and trailed behind her as she hummed to herself. Even after everything she still smiles like she did back then. "How do you feel about some cold soba?" Todoroki's heart leapt as she turned to look at him over her shoulder.

He instantly remembered the little girl's smile as she hugged her mother. "You know I never say no to cold soba" he said and she laughed a little and then turned around. 'I want to see her smile like that more often.'

**✰**

Sorry for being inactive but I've been busy with personal matters. I have received a few requests from you guys and I'm currently working on them, I hope they'll be to your liking.

**✰**

AN: I hope you're enjoying my book, please leave a comment or a vote if you enjoyed the chapter. A quick reminder that I also take requests, so feel free to message me with any wonderful ideas :)