•• Comme Toi ••

(Like You)
(Father Todoroki)

(Like You)(Father Todoroki)

**✰**

"S/n please don't use your quirk inside the house!" Y/n sighed as she scooped up her one year old daughter into her arms. "But mom look! I made ice!" an excited S/n shouted as he jumped up and down in excitement.

"Yes," Y/n stated, placing a hand softly on the 6 year olds head "it's quite impressive dear but you don't know how to use it properly so please don't use it inside the house, especially when you're sister is around." S/n looked at the ice in his hands and nodded.

Y/n ruffled his hair softly and walked towards D/n's room, setting her down to play with her toys while she grabbed a new pair of clean baby clothes. S/n quietly walked into the room and looked down at his feet. "Mom?"

She hummed in response, "Do you think dad will get mad that I only have one quirk and not two like him?" Y/n paused for a second before handing D/n her favorite teddy bear. She walked over to her son and kneeled down to his height.

"Your dad and I love you S/n, a quirk won't change that. Your dad will be just as delighted as you to see you have manifested such a gift." S/n looked down at his hands and then back at her. "What if the other kids bully me?"

Y/n smiled and grabbed his hands in hers. "You have a beautiful gift S/n, don't let anyone convince you otherwise, okay?" S/n smiled and nodded happily. "Okay, go on and play in your room. Dad should be back home soon, and then you can show him your quirk"

S/n perked up and ran across the hall to his room, which was right in front of D/n and across the hall from yours. "Alright you, let's hope you won't need a third change of clothes today." You sighed.

Another hour passed when you heard the front door unlock before Todoroki stepped inside. S/n had tackled his father the second the door opened, excitedly showing off his quirk to his dad.

To say Todoroki was delighted was an understatement; he was absolutely overjoyed to see his son had a quirk. "That's amazing S/n. How about I teach you how to use it tomorrow; that sound good?" S/n nodded excitedly, making Todorki chuckle slightly.

S/n had inherited your hair color and Todoroki's blue eye color, along which his ice quirk. He was a sweet boy and made friends quickly, was very bright, and with a seemingly unending battery. (RIP Y/n's nap time)

D/n on the other hand had Todoroki's white hair and big mismatched eyes. Aside from the lack of red hair, she was his spitting image. She was far too young to develop a quirk but it wouldn't be a surprise if she inherited at least one of his quirks as well.

"Alright come on you two, dinner's ready" Y/n called from the dinning room as she sat Y/n on her high chair to eat some baby food. "Mom! Dad said he'd show me how to use my quirk tomorrow!" S/n beamed as he began eating his food.

"That's great dear" Y/n smiled over at her son before turning back to make sure D/n was eating her baby food. "Oh D/n..." Y/n groaned as she saw the little angel smile at her, clothes covered in baby food. "That's your third outfit today."

**✰**

AN: I hope you're enjoying my book, please leave a comment or a vote if you enjoyed the chapter. A quick reminder that I also take requests, so feel free to message me with any wonderful ideas :)