••Âme Sœur••

(soulmate)

**✰**

Todoroki sighed, watching his friends bicker over what store to head to next. Kaminari and Kirishima had practically dragged him along, saying he needed to "go out more." But in reality, Todoroki was bored out of his mind, thinking about all the training he could've been doing instead.

Todoroki stared blankly at the letters inked onto his wrist. Every one had the name of their soulmates etched onto the skin of their wrists and Todoroki Shoto was no exception.

"Oh! Look at that guys; It's some students from UA." The boys ceased their bickering and turned to face the redhead who had called them out. Todoroki made a quick note of the scars underneath the boy's golden eyes. He also noticed the school uniform he wore; he along with his friends were students from Shiketsu High.

"Katashi, stop going around and picking fights" Todoroki's eyes shifted momentarily to the black haired male next to the redhead, now know as Katashi. "Hey, you're that guy who can turn all hard and stuff aren't ya" Katashi smirked, ignoring his friend.

Kirishima nodded and gave a simple, "Yeah," as a response. Katashi's eyes then met Todoroki's, "And you, you're Endeavors kid. Shame, you have two amazing quirks yet you refuse to use them properly. What a waste..." Todoroki's eyes narrowed at his comment, catching the redhead's attention. Katashi smirked and tilted his head up a bit, looking down at Todoroki.

"Katashi. Don't be rude," a girl stepped out from behind him, making the redhead break his staredown with the bi-colored haired male and look over at her. "Y/n~ you're supposed to be on my side!" Katashi whined, acting like he hadn't been giving Todoroki the ugliest glare he could muster just a second ago.

Todoroki's eyes widened slightly as he looked over at her. "She's absolutely adorable! Why the hell is she hanging around with a guy like that?" Kirishima whisper-shouted to the others. Todoroki silently studied the girl, the name Y/n repeating in his mind.

Todoroki snapped out of his thoughts when she turned to face him. "I apologize on Katashi's behalf, he can be unnecessarily rude at times," Todoroki blinked, 'so polite,' he thought. "It's fine," he said, a small blush appearing on his cheeks. She smiled and bowed slightly before walking away with the two males beside her.

"Wait," Todoroki called out, making the three face them again. "What?" Katashi scowled and narrowed his eyes at Todoroki. "What's your name?" Katashi's smirk returned to his lips. "I'm-" Todoroki quickly cut him off and corrected him, "Not you. Her" he said and gestured to the female.

She blinked in surprise before answering him, Y/n, L/n." Todoroki nodded, both of them ignoring the fuming Katashi beside her. "I'm Sho-" Katashi clicked his tongue in annoyance and cut him off. "Shoto Todoroki. Yeah, we know who you are." Katashi grumbled and scowled at him.

Y/n glanced at Katashi before looking back at Todoroki and offered a small smile.  Until we meet again, Todoroki, Shoto," she replied before dragging Katashi away...."What the hell was his problem?" Kirishima shouted as they watched the three walk off. "He was just trying to pick a fight with Todoroki." Kaminari looked over at Todoroki who was still watching the girl as she walked away.

"I don't blame him though, he probably has a thing for her or something," Kirishima said and patted Todoroki on the back. "I didn't think I'd see the day you'd fight over a girl man," the two males laughed, earning a confused look from the half-n-half male.

Todoroki couldn't help but smile slightly as he looked down at the name on his wrist. 'Y/n L/n. She's pretty.'

**✰**

AN: I hope you're enjoying my book, please leave a comment or a vote if you enjoyed the chapter. A quick reminder that I also take requests, so feel free to message me with any wonderful ideas :)

These are the two boys with Y/n. Artwork is not mine, all the credit goes to the artist.

 Artwork is not mine, all the credit goes to the artist