••La douleur Exquise••

(the exquisite pain)

Katsuki x Reader x Todoroki

**✰**

4 years have passed since I graduated from UA High.

2 years since I began dating Katsuki Bakugou.

And 3 years since I've last spoken to him.

I was reunited with Katsuki two years after we graduated from UA; we were both called in for the same mission and things just... happened. He was no longer the same hot-headed, angry boy he was back when we were in school. He was calmer now, but he still had that permanent scowl on his face.

I love Katsuki, I truly do but sometimes I can't help but feel like something's off. He was the perfect boyfriend really, and he never failed to show me how much he cared, considering he wasn't a man of many words.

I never dared to say anything to him about how I felt and would just brush it aside, that is, until the other day. The day I saw him again...

A few days ago, a villain had broken free and several other heroes and I were called in to help, he had been called in as backup. If he hadn't come when he did I probably would be dead right now. My vision had grown a bit hazy and all I remember was a flash of red and white and his mismatched eyes peering down at me.

That day was the first time in 3 years that I had seen Shoto Todoroki.

**✰**

When I came to, I was in the hospital, I looked around and noticed Katsuki asleep in the chair beside me. I stared at him for a bit before noticing the flowers in my room. I stood up and made my way over to the flowers and smelled them before noticing the little card that stuck out from the bouquet of (Favorite flowers).

Hope you get better soon Y/N.
-Shoto

I touched the petals of the flowers and smiled a bit, 'my favorite'. "You're awake," I turned around and looked at Katsuki as he stretched slightly before standing. His ruby eyes looked over at the flowers I had been looking at, "Todoroki dropped those off earlier. He wanted to check to see how you were doing after he brought you in."

The blonde made his way over to me and wrapped me in his arms, leaning against me, almost as if supporting himself. He acts like usual except he's being somewhat clingy like he is whenever he's worried.

"I'll have to thank him then," I smile and glanced at the flowers again. Katsuki stared at me for a bit before there was a knock on the door. We both looked over to the see Shoto standing in the doorway. "I'll leave you two to talk then." And with that Katsuki walked out of the room but not without glancing over at Todoroki on his way out.