(Edited) Part Twenty Three Joeys p.o.v

Shit. Shit.  Shit. Shit.

Why now. Dakota had just been hurt and now this. God too much drama goes on in this house.
I sat on my bed rubbing my swollen belly. God it hurts so bad. 'ow ow ow ow' I tried to breathe normally but couldn't. 'Rocco!'
'Joey what's,' once his eyes fell on me he cursed under his breath and quickly picked me up, cradling me carefully to his chest while he ran through the pack house. 'don't worry I've mind linked my brothers and they're all on there way and they'll grab Marco.'
I groaned and held my swollen belly as another contraction rolled over it.
'Just breathe baby. Almost there.' Rocco kissed my head.
'Ow.' I hissed through gritted teeth. 'Rocco. I think theyre coming now.' I cried.
'Dont you dare Joey. Wait a little longer almost at the hospital.' He panicked. He sprinted through the halls yelling at people to move out the way. I wouldve giggled but it hurt so damn much.
'Ethan Joeys about to give birth!!' Rocco yelled as he barrelled into the hospital disrupting all peace. Poor Ethan looked like the shock almost gave gim a heart attack.
'Put him down. Joey you know the drill. Are you able to change into your wolf?' He asked busying himself with grabbing the equiptment needed.
'I t-think i c-can.' I panted.
Ethan nodded encouragingly as Rocco helped me onto all fours. God it hurt to shift. How the hell did Dee do this. Eventually i managed to shift and i collapsed on my side panting.
'Well done baby.' Rocco cooed.
'Joey' voices yelled as feet came stampeding into the room.
'Ok Joey you need to start pushing on my count,' Ethan began.
On his count i pushed. And pushed. And pushed. Finally i heard it. My babies cries.
'Well done baby.' Rocco kissed my head gently.
'Well done bro.' Marco grinned. Ty and Ky grinning like fools while Dee stared in awe at his niece or nephew.
'Ok no time to relax im afraid.' Ethan chuckled and on his count i pushed again. My second and third babies came out rather easy compared to the first and that was it. I was exhausted. I had so much new found respect for my little brother because now i truely understand how hard it was for him to do this.
I drifted off to the sound and feeling of my pups yipping and snuggling against me.