(Edited) Part Thirty Seven Roccos pov

'Get a fucking grip!' I yelled. 'Hes your mate stop being such a dick and look after him. I don't know what your playing at but it needs to stop. Your making it worse.' I growled at my little brother as he sat staring blankly on the couch. I don't know what's gotten into him lately. I don't know if its stress. if all this is too much for him to handle. I don't know. but it has to stop. Dakota cant heal and get better if his own mate is bringing him down lower than before. Your mate is supposed to help and support you through all the troubles life throws at you, not berate you and bring you down more.

'Well?' I ask impatiently. I fold my arms across my chest and huff while leaning back against my desk.

'I cant Rocco. I just,' he stumbles over his words and I know he's fighting back his tears. 'Its so hard watching him. He doesn't talk like he used to, he doesn't smile, doesn't eat, doesn't play with our children. He just cries and looks so dead that I cant take it.' he breaks. His sobs fill the small room, making my chest tighten at the sight of my little brother in pain.

'I know its hard Ty, but its going to be before it gets better. Its only going to get worse if you keep pushing him away. He thinks you hate him and don't want him as a mate anymore. That means he will be mate less and also he will lose his children and family. That's how he's going to see it. That's how he is seeing it. Its killing him Ty. He's constantly clutching his chest in pain because he's thinking purely of rejection. His wolf is weak already, this is literally killing him.' I sigh and bring my brother into my arms as he cries. 'Can you do me one thing.' I continue when he nods and looks up at me. 'If you cant bare to be around him anymore then cut off the link. He'll survive if Kyler still wants to be his mate. Yes they will both be weak and somewhat upset but they will live and will learn to be happy.' I watch his face closely as he goes deathly pale.

'No!' He screams, 'I don't want that. They're MY mates and I WILL be with MY mates for the rest of our lives. You cannot make me leave them! I don't care what's happening or how hard it is. You cannot separate me from them. I wont let you.' He screams and cries at the same time.

'And there is your answer. Now stop being such a dick and go make up with your mates. Me and Joey will watch the kids for tonight.' I smile gently at him and chuckle when he races out of my office.

Brothers, they're a handful but I still love them. Even if they are complete morons. I chuckle to myself and continue with my work.