(Edited) Part Thirty Six Dakota pov

I just couldn't move. It felt nice to be surrounded by my brother and his mates warmth, especially since my mates probably no longer want me. A pain spread through my chest at the thought, making me whimper in pain and clutch my shirt tight.
'Are you alright Dakota?' Roccos sleep filled voice mumbled as he carefully sat up, gently tugging me into his lap.
'I don't know anymore.' I managed to choke out. I didn't want to wake Joey up so I held my breath, trying to stop my sobs. Rocco seemed to notice too as he stood with me in his arms and left the room.
He walked slowly and without any rush outside. The soft summer breeze blew and felt nice on my skin.
'Let it out kiddo. No one will bother us.' Rocco spoke softly as we sat against an old oak tree.
And let it out I did. Rocco didn't speak to me or leave me, he just held me tightly while I cried into his chest, staining his shirt with my snot and tears.
Why was everything so hard? I'm a terrible dad, I haven't seen my babies since yesterday and I haven't even worried about where they were. I'm a horrible mate. I haven't been close to them in months, even their mating marks are fading and soon will be barely visible. I always make them mad or upset. Why can't I make them happy? I'm a bother to my brothers. I'm always needing their help. And now I'm bothering Rocco. Hes got more important stuff to do than sit here with me. I'm even ruining his shirt.
I don't know what came over me but I ripped myself from his arms and ran. I could hear him shouting for me to stop but I didn't. I had to get away. I needed to get out.
Shifting into my wolf I sped through the forest, faster now, but I could still hear Rocco following close behind.
Suddenly howls errupted from behind me and I knew whose they were. My mates were coming too. Their howls made that pain spark in my chest again as they sounded so sad.
Not paying attention to where I was going I caught my foot on a tree root and fell head over heels, tumbling a little way down the grassy slope. Before I could even scramble to my feet again a large body blanketed mine, pinning me firmly yet gently to the ground.
'Its ok Dakota. Just relax. Tyler and Kyler will be here soon.' Rocco spoke calmly through the mind link as I squirmed and wriggled trying to get free.
I was panting and yelping by the time my mates beautiful brown wolves came into view. They looked angry. This made me wriggle more. I had to get away. I don't want to yelled at. I don't want to be hit.
Shocking even myself I changed back to my human skin and sobbed. Screaming. Chanting over and over for them not to hurt me and that I was sorry.
My brothers had also arrived by this time and Rocco was still leaning over me gently so I wouldn't run again.
No one moved for a long time while I had my fit of sobs and screams.
'Its ok baby. Noones going to hurt you. No one. Never.' Kyler was the first to move, changing back he crouched down and pulled me into his lap, not caring that we were both as naked as the day we were born.
He hugged me so tightly to him and I felt tears on my own shoulder. He was crying. I made him sad.
I whimpered in pain as my chest burnt.
'Sshh baby. Ssshh. It's alright. Your alright. Your working yourself up honey. Sshh.' Kyler spoke and he rocked me gently while rubbing a soothing hand on my chest. He knew I was in pain. Of course he did. He was my mate.
'Come on sweetie. Let's get you home. How about a nice bath when we get in? To relax you. How's that sound?' Ky cooed.
I just clung to him as he shifted back and carried me on his back. His thick fur provided enough cover to my naked body and I was grateful when Rocco, Joey and Marco growled a warning that sent all the nosey pack members scurrying away.

Kyler got in the bath with me, cuddling me to his chest as he washed us. He took his time. Never rushing. He put all his love and care into it that I almost broke down once again.
'There we are honey. How'd you feel?' Ky asked as we lay back and relaxed in the tub.
'Stupid.' I mumbled. I felt so ashamed of myself. I don't know why I did any of the things I did today my body just reacted on its own. I felt pathetic.
'No no baby. Nothing you do is stupid. Today was just a day where things got too much. It will happen. But your getting better. You are so much better. This doesn't set you back at all. It needed to happen. Now we can move past this and go onto the next step.' He said.
'Dont want me.' I choked.
'Who doesn't?' He said calmly.
'Tyler.' I cried.
'Oh baby. Ssshh. Of course he wants you. We both do. We love you. Your our mate. Our precious, beautiful, silly little mate. You've made our world sparkle ever since you came I to it. You've given us five beautiful and amazing kids and we couldn't be happier. We Love you.' He hugged me tight, kissing the top of my head.
'Dont let anyone tell you any different alright.'
I nodded and let him dry us and settle us into bed where I fell asleep, exhaustion taking over me.