(Edited) Part Twenty Five Kylers p.o.v

I watched as Dee ran out of the hospital with an uneasy feeling settling heavy in my gut. 'Im gonna go check he's alright.' I said to my twin who nodded, looking quite concerned.
I followed my little mates scent back to our room. 'Dee?' I called as I pushed open the door. The smell that greeted me hit me like a freight train going at full speed. 'Dakota!' I panicked and ran round the room opening every door until I found that the bathroom one wouldn't budge. 'Dee baby. You in there? Please please let me in.' I begged. Getting no reply I decided not to waste another second. 'Dee I'm going to kick in the door so move out from behind it.' I called as I took a run up and shouldered the door off its hinges. 'No. No no no no no!' I continuously repeated as my mind refused to make sense of the scene in front of me. My heart broke as tears streamed from my eyes as I saw my beautiful little mate curled up under the sink surrounded by a pool of his own blood.
Before my mind could react my body gently, yet quickly, pulled Dee up off the floor and into my chest. 'Move!' I growled at pack members as they gawped in the halls. 'Ive got you baby. Your okay.' I whispered to Dee as he whimpered. 'Ethan! Please! Help him!' I yelled in desperation as I slammed my way into the hospital.
'What,' Tyler couldn't finish as sobs wracked through him and his knees gave out. Thankfully dad caught him before he hit the floor and held my twin as he sobbed.
'Kyler put him in the spare room, Joey cannot be stressing at the moment and it'll scare the pups with the smell of blood. Quickly!' Ethan ordered. I ran in followed by Ethan and put my baby on the bed as Ethan moved me out of the way. 'Hold this to his wrists and hold it tight. He's lost far too much blood as it is if he loses anymore he'll die.'
I did as I was told and kept a death grip on my mates sliced wrists, holding them up in the air to attempt to also slow the bleeding.
'Ok I'm going to have to stitch him up. Ky I'm sorry but your going to have to help me as my wife's not here right now and Dakota can't wait another moment.' He told me.
Shit. Panic raced through me as I nodded and swallowed the bile that rose up my throat.
'Let me help Ethan. Kyler looks like he's about to pass out, plus I know what I'm doing.' Rocco said as he entered the room.
Ethan looked from me to my brother and nodded, getting to work on saving my precious little mate.

'Why is it taking so long?' Tyler sobbed as I held him tight to me. It's been two hours since I first bought Dee in and neither Rocco or Ethan have been out of that room since. 'Ky what... What if h-he doesn't m-make it.' My twin choked out as his breathing became dangerously shallow and quick.
'Ty you need to calm down. Dee will pull through. He's strong. He'll be okay.' I soothed as I rubbed his back in circular motions, trying to get his breathing to calm down.
'Ty, Ky, come here.' Rocco's voice made me jump. He was standing with a solemn look on his face. It took everything I had to not break down there and then.
'I-is h-he alr-right?' I hiccuped.
'We don't know. He's lost a lot of blood.' Ethan sighed heavily, 'we'll have to wait until he wakes up.'
'When will that be?' Ty asked.
'We don't know.' Rocco said. He gathered us both in his arms and hugged us tight. 'Im so sorry guys. But he'll be alright. The little rascal is tough as old boots.' Rocco smiled as he patted us both on the back and left us with our mate.

Sorry guys it's a bit short but that's all I've got time for I'll update again soon.