part Twenty Seven Kylers POV

Its been a week. A whole week. Seven long, slow, heart breaking days. God it hurt so much. Our bond was fragile. So very fragile and i was so scared it would break at any moment.
'Morning son.' Dad came in with my breakfast and a smile on his face. But i couldnt return that smile. 'Your mom, Marco and Jenny are looking after the kids but theres one little tyke that was whining to see you.' He spoke softly as he sat my tray down beside me and held out his hands. I looked up and a small smile tugged my dry lips up.
'Hey there Ozzy baby.' I cooed and gently took him from my dad and cuddled my baby to my chest. He purred so happily in my embrace that it made me feel so guilty. 'Im so sorry baby boy. Ive not been a good dada have i?' I kissed his tiny head and loved the feeling of him nuzzling my cheek and gently licking it too. My baby was telling me he loved me. It melted my heart and gave me the strength i needed to do what i had to.
'Dad i want my babys back.' I said with a new found determination. 'I cant keep moping around. My kids need me and with neother one of my mates showing signs of waking up, they need me more than ever.'
My dads smile couldnt get any bigger at that point. 'Im so proud of you. Theyll be fine baby boy. Youll see. Your all strong. I can sense it.' He hugged me and told me he would bring the little rascals down after theyve been fed.

A month. Our little Dee hasnt woken up yet but thankfully my twin has, even if he doesnt seem quite himself.
At the present time we were sitting at our mates bedside watching as our pups cuddled and napped next to there papa. We brought our pups down for a couple hours a day so they still knew there papa was here.
Dee was getting better. Slowly. His fingers had started twitching a couple days ago and every now and then his eyes would flutter.
I could feel our bond strengthening too. I just wanted our baby to wake up and be alright.

'Why did he do it ky?' Ty whispered as he stroked our mates hair from his face. 'Was it something we did?'
I shook my head. Id actually been told what had happened from one of the pack kids that had seen what had happened a coupke days ago but i knew my twin too well to know hed go on a killing spree.
I sighed. 'Trust me Ty it was nothing we did.'
'You kbow dont you.' He said plainly not lookkng up from our mate. Hes not stupid. Of course he knows.
I sighed. 'Keera said some things to him and about Ozzy then pushed him which caused him to hit his head.'
'What!' He fumed. Great.
'Calm down Ty. I told dad and Rocco while you were out of it and they dealt with her. She wont be coming back. Ever.' I said thankful that hed calmed down somewhat.
Coughing brought our attention back to our mate. In a panic we picked the pups off there papa, much to there disliking.
'Dee baby. Can you hear me?' Ty cooed as Dee began to toss and turn on the bed.
'Ethan!' I called and he came running in and smiled.
'Hes fine. He should be waking up anytime soon.' He sighed. Its been a strain on all of us with all the drama going on in this house.
We smiled at each other, finally relaxing somewhat knowing our baby was fine.