(Edited) Part Six - Dakota p.o.v

I groaned as I woke from my dreamless sleep. As I tried to turn around, needing to find a more comfortable sleeping position, a jolt of pain shot up my spine. It wasn't too bad but it hurt enough to make me whimper. And then everything flooded back. My cheeks burned with embarrassment at how i had acted.
'Dakota?' Kyler shifted behind me. I opened my eyes and saw him leaning over looking at me with a confused expression. 'Whats wrong pup?'
'It hurts.' I mumbled, burying my head in the pillow in embarrassment. I heard him chuckle. 'Not funny.' I whined.
'Come here, I'll make you feel better.' He cooed softly.
I shuffled over and looked up at him and pouted. He got the hint, chuckling as he picked me up and cradled me into his bare chest.
He began to massage my lower back gently and I hummed in content. It felt good. His fingers worked at the knots in my muscles, relaxing them and making the pain go away.
'What are you two doing so early in the morning?' Tyler mumbled. I looked over at him as he peaked at us with one eye open.
'He said his back hurt, so I'm helping him feel better.' Kyler grinned at his brother.
'Uh-hu.' Ty said sleepily. He yawned and said, 'I'd be careful Dee, he's a wolf in sheeps clothing that one. He'll have you out of your pants before you know what's happening.' Before turning over and going back to sleep.
My eyes widened while Ky growled at his brother, 'damn, had to go and spoil it.' He muttered.
I punched his arm. 'Ow,' he rubbed his arm and pouted, looking at me with sad little eyes.
'Im hungry,' I whined as my stomach spoke to me.
He chuckled, hearing my tummy growl too. 'Come on then. Ty you coming?' He poked his brothers shoulder but was swatted away, 'guess that's a no,'
He stood and held his hand out for me to take. I smiled and jumped onto his back which had him chuckle in amusement and shaking his head.
He carried me downstairs and into the huge dining area. I spotted my brothers and waved at them making them smile and shake their heads.
As me and Kyler made our way to them their smiles began to disappear. I looked at them confused, fear suddenly replacing the light and happy mood that i was in.
'Whats wr-' I didn't get a change to finish when I was cut off by Marco growling and jumping to his feet.
He grabbed Kyler round the neck and slammed him into the wall, making me fall to the floor. 'You mated with him!' He growled. 'He's a kid, what the hell!'
I sat in shock watching. The look on Marcos face was scary. My body began to shake as I pulled my knees to my chest, my hands wrapped over my head as it lay on my knees. I was hyperventilating. Marco kept yelling at Kyler and Joey started yelling at Marco which got Rocco involved. Everyone was yelling and it was my fault. Again. Its always my fault!
'What the hell is going on!?' I heard Tyler yell over the noise and it went silent for a second. 'Put him down! Now!' He barked.
I heard a thud, indicating that Kyler had been released before the yelling started again. I didn't like it. It scared me. Suddenly my mind blanked and everything around me went fuzzy and wierd.

'Daddy, please stop.' I cried as my fathers assaults continued.

'Disgusting, pathetic, weakling!' He screamed at me, 'your pathetic, no one loves you and no one ever will!' He carried on hitting me, his face red, veins popping out of his forehead, 'your no son of mine! I could never create something so pitiful and weak! Just go die!'

'Dee...'

My body trembled, my breathing wouldn't slow down, tears streamed from my eyes as the memories replayed in my mind.

'Dakota!'

Someone was calling me but I couldn't move. Nothing would listen to me. I began to panic more, making me worse. I feel sick. My head hurts...

'Dakota! Breathe! Dakota!'

...And then my world went black.

--------------------------------------------------------

'When's he going to wake up Ty? It's scaring me.' Someone sobbed. That voice, i knew it. Kyler? Why was he upset?
'He's fine Ky, he just needs to rest. He'll wake up soon.' Tyler cooed.
I allowed my eyes to slowly flutter open, squinting to adjust to the bright light. Dazed a little, I glanced round the blindingly white room.
'Dee?' Someone gasped, making me flinch at the sudden noise.
I turned my head slowly. My eyes landed on my two mates, who were cuddled together, Kyler curled up on his brothers lap, sobbing into his chest. It hurt a little to see him so upset. Why was he so upset. What happened?
Tyler saw my distress and patted Ky on the back, 'Ky, look whose up.' He said softly.
Kyler sniffled and looked round, his eyes widening as he saw me looking back. Another round of sobs left him as he pulled me into a hug, 'I thought you weren't going to wake up.' He cried.
'W-why?' My voice cracked and it hurt to speak.
'You've been asleep for four days pup. You really scared us.' Tyler spoke softly as he pried Kyler off me. 'How are you feeling?'
'I-I don't k-know.' I whispered. My body felt numbish and heavy. I tried to sit myself up but my arms wouldn't cooperate causing panic to begin to bubble.
'Here, let me help you.' Ty got up and gently lifted me up, tucking the covers back round me so I wouldn't get cold.
'Where am I?' Noticing that i was in a place I had never been here before.
'The pack hospital.' A voice made me jump as it materialised seemingly from nowhere. 'Sorry, didn't mean to startle you.'
I turned my head and saw a man standing at my bedside. He smiled softly at me. 'Im Ethan, the Packs doctor. How are you feeling?' He stood holding a clipboard as he read some stuff off the machine.
'I feel a bit numb.' I said shyly. My heart was pounding away in my chest. I cant be here. He'll punish me.
He smiled at me, 'that'll be the medication. We had to get you to calm down because you were having a sort of panic attack, so the medication I gave you relaxes your whole body. It'll wear off soon don't worry.'
Suddenly the doors to the hospital burst open, 'Dakota!' Marco shouted as he came racing through the room followed by Joey. 'You scared the hell out of me!' His voice was raised and I flinched away from him as he tried to hug me.
I whimpered and moved away from him and Tyler came round and sat beside me, pulling me onto his lap. I buried my face in his chest, clutching his shirt in my hand as my body began to shake again. Hes going to hit me. I knew it. I shouldnt have done that. Im not allowed pleasure. Its forbidden. And now im in the hospital, causing trouble for everyone. Again.
Tylers grip on me tightened as though he could feel my rising panic, and simply rocked us from side to side, humming gently.
'Idiot, your scaring him again.' Joey whisper shouted. He slapped Marcos arm and pushed him aside. 'Dee, are you alright?' He said softly stroking my hair.
I nodded trying to make them believe that i was okay, but i didn't release my hold on Ty. If anything i gripped him harder.
'Im sorry he scared you. He was shocked when we smelt the mating. He was trying to be the big protective brother, but ended up being a complete dick.' He growled the last part in Marcos direction making him whimper and sink into a chair, looking down at his lap.
I did feel sorry for my brother. I knew he wasn't going to hurt me. I dont even know why i ever thought he wohld. Hes not like Him. Not like him at all. But I didn't like Marco shouting. Ot scared me. It remi ded me of him.
Taking a deep breath, slowly I got up off Ty and crawled to the edge of the bed as the wires that were hooked up to me wouldn't let me go any further. I stretched out a hand and patted his knee, getting his attention.
His eyes were red from crying and he looked like he hadn't slept well. 'Dee, I'm so sorry.' He whimpered.
I opened my arms, 'if you give me a hug I'll forgive you.' I mumbled.
He grinned. He got up and gently pulled me into his arms, sitting back on the bed with me.
He kissed my head and squeezed me a little as he apologised again.
'I forgive you. But no more shouting. Please.' I whispered.
'Deal.' He kissed my head again before passing me back to Tyler. 'You better take care of him because I won't hesitate to kill you if you hurt him.' Marco growled at Tyler and Kyler.
'Don't worry, we'll keep him safe. We love him too much to hurt him.' Kyler said and pecked my cheek.
I smiled and hugged Tyler tighter. They made me feel safe. Something I hadn't felt in a very long time. Maybe this mate thing will work. Maybe they do want me.