(Edited) Part Thirty Dakota POV

It hurts. My head, my body, I just hurt. But yet I'm numb at the same time. What's happening to me? Rocco said depression. I don't understand, I shouldn't be. I've got a perfect life. I finally have mates, beautiful children, a loving family and most of all I was away from the bastard known as my father. I should be happy. Why am I like this? Why.
Arg! Its so frustrating. I pull on my horrid unwashed hair in sheer frustration, hoping to relieve some of it.
'Hey don't do that baby. You'll go bald.' Ky said softly as he untangled my hands from my hair and held them gently in his soft warm hands.
I looked up at him. Tears filled my eyes once again, 'why?'
I asked , my voice breaking and trembling with so much emotion that I couldn't contain it anymore and let it out. I sobbed.
'Sshh darling. It's alright. I know what your thinking and I want you to stop. It doesn't matter what you have, it's what you've been through that hurts. And it's still hurting you but it'll get better. You'll get through it because you are strong. So very very strong.' He told me as he held me in his arms.
A knock sounded at the hospital room door before Ethan poked his head round the corner. His smile was warm but held some hint of sadness.
'Hey Dakota how are you feeling today?' He asked as he slowly approached then bed.
I shrugged my shoulders before burying my head into kys shoulder. The feeling of his arms tightening their hold on me made me relax a little, his scent making me feel unbelievably safe.
'Ok well I've got something here that I'd like to do with you or I can leave it here and Kyler can help you fill it out.' He said cautiously.
I peeked up at him, 'what is it?' I asked my voice sore and no more than a whisper.
'Its a couple questions that I'd like you to answer honestly no matter what alright.' He said.
He handed me a piece of paper with some questions on. I read through quickly before throwing it and curling myself tightly into my mates chest. I don't want to answer them. I don't want to. Why do I need to answer those types of questions? I don't want to. It hurts. I know I'm stupid. I know I'm a pathetic person. I don't need those questions to tell me. I'm scared. I'm scared of the darkness in my mind. It's scary.
'Dee baby calm down for me honey.' Kyler said softly.
I hadn't even noticed that my breathing had become erattic. I couldn't breathe. Oh God. I panicked even more and this just made it worse. I clutched at my top, pulling the collar so hard that it tore, but that wasn't enough. I was still choking. Still couldn't breathe.
'Sshh sshh baby it's a panic attack, you'll be alright, you just got to ride it out. Come on baby, try to match my breathing.' Ky cooed. He slowed his breathing so it was exaggerated and I tried to copy but I couldn't.
'H-elp .' I choked out sobbing which just made everything worse.
'Sshh don't cry baby. Just breathe, you are doing fantastic. Just keep your eyes on me and breathe. Breathe. That's it. Well done. Your doing so well. That's it baby.' He continued to coo and say words of encouragement to me. I slowly felt my breathing become somewhat normal after what felt like a lifetime of suffering. I clung to my mate, a trembling and sweaty mess.
My mind was in a daze. The people around me were talking but I couldn't hear them. The edges of my vision began to grow dark and before long I slipped away into that darkness, too exhausted to put up a fight.