(Edited) Part Forty Three Tyler POV

Pain. Thats all ive felt for the past couple days. If it hurts me this much then i dread to think about how much pain Dakota is in.
Ive been huddled up in my parents room since i did it. I havent left. Havent washed. Barely aye and thats only because my dad forced food down my throat. I havent heard anything apart from whimpering from my wolf. He wont talk to me. Kyler hasnt been to see me. Not that i expected him to. Hes probably got his hands full with Dakota. Even Rocco hasnt seen me.
A knock sounded at the door but i didn't answer. I didn't want to see anyone right now. But that didn't stop them from coming in.
'Hi Tyler.' Rocco said as he entered the room, walking over and sitting on the bed next to me. 'How you feeling kid?' He put his large hand over my forehead for a moment before humming to himself. 'Well at least your not burning up like Dakota.' He sighed.
'What do you mean? Is he alright?' I was starting to worry. I struggled to sit up, becoming out of breath easily.
'Easy Ty, don't strain yourself. He's in pain Ty. I'm not going to lie to you. His body is reacting badly to the rejection considering he still has a mate technically. He's been admitted into hospital because the pain is causing his body to spasm uncontrollably and non stop. But not even morphine is calming the pain down.' Rocco looked me dead in the eyes and i could see so much sorrow and so little hope. It hurt.
'Will he be ok?' I whispered.
'We don't know.'
And that answer broke my heart. I sobbed. I broke down right there in my brothers arms. I felt so stupid. What had i done. I've caused my mate so much unnecessary pain. 'C-can i see h-him?' I hiccupped once my tears had calmed a little.
'Of course you can. Im so happy you said that because that is the reason i came to see you. Dakota wants you with him. He still loves you so much Ty.' Rocco said as he wiped my face of tears and held a tissue to my nose so that i could blow it. 'Come on kid. Let's go see your mates.'
I nodded and struggled to stand, grateful when Rocco scooped me up effortlessly into his arms, wrapping a blanket round me as my body trembled.
Our walk down to the hospital wing was silent. I snuggled myself into my big brothers chest as much as i could, wanting to avoid the stares of pack members. Rocco seemed to realise and growled at them so they would stop staring.
As we neared the hospital my pain spiked and it made whimpers continuously leave my mouth. Rocco shushed me and told me everything was fine. Everything would be ok. But would it? I have broke Dees trust in us. I've broken him. Why would he even want to see me anymore? I choked on a scream as the thought brought more pain.
'Stop being negative Ty. I can feel the self loathing rolling off you its making me choke. He wants you Ty. He loves you still. He understands why you did what you did and he doesnt hold it against you at all.' Rocco whispered to me as he held me tight.
As we rounded the corner i cringed back into Rocco. The sounds of whimpering and screaming met my ears and i knew who was making those sounds.
'Be strong for him Tyler. I know its hurting you but its hurting him too.' Rocco smiled down at me and i nodded to him.
I knocked on the door for Rocco as his hands were holding me before we entered the room.
'Hey guys how is he?' Rocco spoke softly, almost a whisper, as he stood next to Joey.
Joey kissed him on the cheek and looked at us with sad eyes, 'hi Tyler you alright? And not so good Rocco. We've had to restrain him because he keeps clawing at his arms, face and chest.' Joey sound close to tears as he spoke.
Another round of screams rippled through the air making tears spill from my eyes.
'Rocco can you put me down?' I whispered, not wanting my voice to crack if i spoke any louder.
'Are you going to be ok?' He asked.
I nodded back and he gently put my feet on the cold floor, keeping his hands on me until he was certain i wasn't going to fall.
With great effort on my part, i managed to shuffle to the other side of the room, towards the bed that held my mates.
Kyler saw me first. He had a small simle on his face and his eyes were rimmed with red. He looked so tired and so worn out that it aged him a little.
I hesitated at the side of the bed before my brother nodded his encouragement.
'Hey there Dee.' I said softly not wanting to startle him.
His little grey eyes shot open and when they landed on me tears filled them which broke my heart. I was about to back off thinking he didn't want me there but he stopped me.
'No! Don't go! Please! Ill be good i promise! Don't leave me please! Please! Ill be good! Promise!' He wailed. He struggled against the restraints, which i noticed held his heavily bandaged arms to the bed.
'I'm not going to leave. And you are good. Your always good for me baby. I'm the one that should be begging you not to leave me. Im so sorry hun. So sorry.' I carefully lay next to him on my side, stroking back his greasy hair and softly caressing his sunken face. He had lost weight. A lot of weight.
'No its my fault. I'm sorry.' He hiccupped as he tried his best to nuzzle his face into my hand.
I shook my head and leaned over to peck his little button nose.
A small smile graced his face and it made my heart skip so many beats i thought it might stop.
'Dakota Silverstein, will you do me the honor of accepting me,Tyler Clearwater, as your mate. Again.' I asked him, my eyes never once leaving his.
He sobbed and i thought for a moment that I'd done something wrong before i heard a choked 'yes' grace my ears.
I smiled down at my little lover. My beautiful little mate. 'I love you.'
'Off.' He mumbled as he struggled to move his arms.
I nodded and before anyone could stop me i undone the straps holding his arms down. As soon as they were gone Dee launched himself into my arms and sobbed uncontrollably into my chest. I didn't hesitate as i wrapped him up tightly in my arms and rocked us from side to side as he cried.