(Edited) Part Eight - Tyler p.o.v

'Here you go pup.' I handed Dee a bowl of spaghetti and laughed as he took it eagerly from my hands. 'Your eating habits are becoming very wired.' I chuckled as he stuck his tongue out and dug in to his bowl of spaghetti hoops.
Kyler was too engrossed in his game to notice anything at all. The house could be on fire and he'd still be sitting there playing. Bringing my eyes away from my stupid brother I looked at our mate. I was a bit worried about him taking those pills at first, but seeing him look more alive and less like a zombie made me rethink. He was able to get a full nights sleep without waking up screaming halfway through the night. He had more energy too. Today was the first time in ages since we all went for a run together. Seeing him in his wolf form was the best thing ever. He was so cute and small and his beautiful white fur was so soft that I wanted to snuggle in it all day long and never move.
'Hey Ty,' Dee asked. He looked up at me with those big brown eyes of his. He seemed nervous to ask me something.
'Whats up pup?' I asked, raising an eyebrow.
He put the empty bowl down on the floor and crawled over to me. I watched him as he straddled my lap, resting his hands on my shoulders. He bit his lip before pressing them to mine. I was a little shocked at first, he'd never done anything like this before. It didn't take me long to kiss him back though. I wrapped my arms round him, pulling him closer to me so our chests touched. I felt his little tongue prod my lips. I smiled and let him in. A moan escaped as his tongue explored my mouth, dancing with my own. Wanting more, I rocked my hips up, rubbing our lower halves together. A cute little moan came from him as we rubbed against each other. To my surprise he pressed himself against me more, gaining more contact. Liking my mates new found confidence I grinned and flipped us over so he was underneath me. My hands roamed under his band shirt until they found what they were searching for. He gasped as I played with his nipples, twirling them between my fingers. Breaking the kiss so he could breath, I pulled his shirt off and threw it across the room before trailing kisses down his neck. I stopped on my mark, which was a little faded now, and sucked on the spot, making his body wither and twitch under me. I let my hands move down and slip his jeans off while I stopped to nibble his nipples. His back arched towards me as I did, letting me know he liked it. I palmed the front of his boxers and watched as his cute little face blushed red and contorted in pleasure, his eyes growing clouded with lust.
'If your planning on continuing I suggest you make a trip to the store first, we're out of condoms and lube.' Kyler suddenly appeared next to us, pouting. 'And don't you dare think about leaving me out and having fun all by yourselves.' He crossed his arms over his chest like a little kid which made Dee giggle.
'I love that cute little giggle of yours.' I hummed as I nipped at his jaw. I was seriously turned on and Kyler was interrupting. 'We can just make do without for this one time. It won't hurt to try it for a change. Right? What do you say pup?' I pulled back and looked down at my little mate. A smile spread on my lips as I took in his flustered and lust filled gaze.
'I-I don't m-mind.' He huffed. He was itching to relieve himself, his little chest rising and falling rapidly with his quickening breaths.
'Can we continue now.' I growled at Ky, shooting a glare in his direction.
He held his hands up in surrender and grinned. 'Only if I can join in too.' He licked his lips in anticipation, lust clouding his eyes.
'Fine.' I mumbled and continued where I left off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I groaned as the sunlight turned the inside of my eyelids red. Opening them slowly I smiled as I saw Dee's cute little sleeping face next to mine. His soft little breaths tickled my nose. I peeked over him to check on Kyler and had to fight back the laughter that rose as I took in his appearance. His hair was a tangled mess on top of his head and he was hanging half off the bed with drool leaking from the corner of his mouth, snoring loud.
'Nnnh,' Dee shifted in his sleep. I looked back at him to see that his face was scrunched up in fear. Shit. He didn't have his pill. I put an arm round him, pulling him close to me. I felt him relax a little as my scent filled his nose. He would only ever calm down if me or Ky snuggled him into us. Not even his brothers could calm him as good as we could. And that was how it should be. He was our mate and it was only natural that he felt calmest in our arms.
Speaking of his brothers, that reminded me. I needed to have a chat with Marco. Since he had found his mate he was almost completely blanking out Dakota, which was upsetting my little mate immensely. Joey hadn't changed and I was overjoyed to see that Rocco treated Dee like his own little brother. Marco was the only one who'd changed and it unnerved me a little. I'd seen how close Dee was to his brothers, especially Marco, and for him to be acting like this was upsetting him. Dakota thought he'd done something wrong when he hadn't. The situation was just adding to his stress levels and he already had enough trouble sleeping as it was, even with the pills.
I'd noticed that over the course of the week the pills affects had lessened and didn't work as well as they did when he first took them.
Dee whimpered again, bringing me out of my thoughts. 'Sshh baby.' I whispered and held him closer. He whimpered again and started to struggle in my grip, trying to get out. 'Please! Daddy, I-it hurts! S-stop!' He screamed.
Kyler woke with a start as Dee cried out, making him fall off the edge of the bed. 'Whats wrong?' He stifled a yawn and looked at our mate in worry. I'd let Dee go and backed away, giving him some room to see if he would calm down. He didn't. He lay in the middle of the bed thrashing around as though he was trying to get someone off him. No need to guess who that was.
'I'll go get Joey.' Kyler called as he ran out of the room in panic.
The past few nights we'd had to resort to getting Joey to help us calm Dee as his nightmares were worse than before. I pinned his little hands above his head so he wouldn't hurt himself. Yesterday he'd managed to claw himself pretty bad and it was still healing.
'No! P-please!' He cried and continued to struggled under my grip.
My heart was breaking seeing him like this.
'Tyler!' I looked towards the door and saw Joey running over to us, followed by Ky and Rocco.
'Dee, buddy, it's Joey. You need to wake up pup.' Joey shook Dakotas shoulder harshly, desperately trying to wake him up. 'Dakota, please you need to wake up.' He called again, shaking him.
Dakota screamed at his brothers touch, curling up in on himself, his body shaking violently.
'Lets get him to Ethan.' Rocco said in a calm voice. Thank god someone is calm in this situation because the three of us sure as hell weren't.
We nodded in agreement. I went to pick my little mate up but instantly regretted it as he screamed again and began begging whoever it was to stop.
'Let me.' Rocco sighed and picked Dakota up, holding him firm as he struggled and lashed out. Rocco grunted as Dee's little claws caught his face, cutting him a little. Rocco took no notice and continued to carry a screaming Dakota quickly through the house.
'What the hell is going on out here!?' I whipped round and saw my father walking towards us looking both pissed and confused at the same time.
'We're sorry dad. Dakota's having a nightmare and we can't seem to wake him up. We're taking him to Ethan to see if he can get him to calm down.' I explained quickly as he walked alongside me.
Concern flashed across his features, 'he's still having the nightmares?' He asked.
We'd told him about Dee not sleeping well and all that because he was concerned about our mate after noticing he didn't look well and didn't seem himself. 'Are the pills not working?'
I shook my head, 'no. I think they've made him worse actually.' I sighed.
We came to the hospital wing and I watched as Rocco lay Dee down on one of the beds, keeping a firm grip on his wrists so he didn't hurt himself. Joey sat next to him and tried to calm him while Kyler looked as though he was about to burst into tears at any moment.
'Ethan,' father knocked the door to the doctors quarters. He and his family had the floor to themselves, half of it being their 'home' while the other half was the hospital.
'Alpha, what's wrong?' He asked sleepily as he opened the door. His eyes widened as he saw Dakota. He quickly ran to my mates bedside and looked at him. 'Right, I'm giving him a sedative. It'll knock him out completely for a couple hours.' He said as he ran round getting what he needed.
Rocco and Joey held him still while Ethan injected the liquid into his arm. I watched as his small body almost instantly went limp in their arms. Kyler let out a sob at the sight, finally breaking he sank to his knees and cried. I walked over to him and pulled him into me, hugging him tight. A few tears slipped down my own cheeks as Ethan wired him up once again to a machine. He put an oxygen mask on his little face and a drip in his arm. I looked up at Ethan in confusion before he smiled at me sadly. 'Because of the sedative I gave, his body will completely slow down, so the mask will ensure he gets plenty of oxygen and the drip is for nutrients and that. I can tell just by looking at him that he hasn't been eating properly.' He sighed. 'Im going to take a little blood and run some tests. For now I suggest you all get yourselves back to bed and get some sleep.' Ethan's tone left little room for disagreement. But we tried anyway.
Rocco simply nodded, thanked Ethan and grabbed Joey, who was kicking up a fuss and refusing to leave. He kicked and screamed out strings of curses as Rocco pulled him over his shoulder and walked out the room, ignoring his mates pleas.
'You two too.' Ethan sighed as he saw me and Kyler hadn't moved.
'N-no. I'm not leaving.' Ky growled back. Tears were still running down his cheeks.
'Yes you are. Now get back to your room.' Father growled back making Kyler flinch and huddle into my side. 'He's more than fine here with Ethan now get some rest and you can see him in the morning, where we will discuss what's going on with him.' He grabbed us by the scruff of our shirts and dragged us out of the hospital with him.
Once we reached our room he pushed us in. 'Get some sleep boys. Dakota will be fine. I'll see you in the morning.' He said softly before leaving.
I sighed. I could feel a headache coming. I pulled Kyler off the floor and put him in bed, lying next to him, comforting him as he sobbed. Eventually his breathing evened out as he cried himself to sleep.