chapter sixteen

listen to the songs in bolded text coordinated with the bolded paragraphs while you read, it makes it so much better

"What if it doesn't fit?" Christina gasps. You roll your eyes at her as you shooed her to go change. "Chris, it's going to fit and you're going to look beautiful. Now go put on the damn dress before my brother thinks you ditched?" you said with a desperate chuckle. "Okay, okay I'm going." Christina whined and closed to door to her suite so her maid of honor could help her put it on, you standing outside the door until she was done. You sighed deeply and shook your head, Christina was so all over the place with adrenaline. You were fixing the bottom of your dress when you heard the soft thump of footsteps down the hotel hallway carpet. You looked up to see Daniel walking towards you, looking you up and down in awe. You blushed, smirking at him. You did a spin to give him the full view and he sighed, "God, you are stunning." he said smiling, biting his lip while he stared at you. You moved to walk away from the wall you were leaning on to pull on his jacket and teasingly pull at his tie. "And you, my sweet boy, are incredibly sexy in a suit." you said quietly and his cheeks flushed. He leaned in to kiss you and you put your finger on his lips. "This lipstick has to stay perfect until the ceremony ends. I'll kiss you later." you said and he groaned. "Y/N, I'm ready!" you heard Christina yell from the room. You turned to Daniel, "Go back to the boys. I'll see you down the aisle." you winked and he chuckled, turning down the hall to go back to the groomsmen's room. "Open up, it's me." you said, lightly knocking on the door. Christina opened it and your jaw dropped. Her dress suited her perfectly, the creamy white silk complimenting her hair and makeup. You covered your mouth and she smiled in excitement at you. "Christina, you look so beautiful. Corbyn is going to cry." you said and she giggled, the both of you tearing up a bit. She grabbed your hands and looked at you with adoration in her eyes, "I can't wait to be your sister." she said and you let out a watery laugh, "Let's get you down the aisle then." you sniffled and led her out the door.

"Wow, funny seeing you here!" you said sarcastically as you and Daniel met to take your places before the walk to the altar. Daniel mocked you and you both laughed, standing in between Tate & Jonah and Jordan & the maid of honor. You composed yourselves as the first pair stepped forward, replacing your laughter with soft smiles. Once you had to seperate, Daniel kissed your cheek before he let you go. You playfully glared at him, stepping over to your place. Then came Christina, walking down the aisle with her father. She looked so elegant, so gorgeous. You looked over to your brother who was completely in love with the sight before him. You could see his eyes start to water and you drew in a sharp breath to prevent your own from glossing over. Once her father kissed her cheek and handed her off to Corbyn, everyone in the room had huge smiles plastered on their faces. So much love was in the air and all you could think about was Daniel. You caught his gaze a few times throughout the ceremony, causing butterflies to erupt in your stomach. You smiled goofily like a child imagining this moment with Daniel. "Corbyn, you may kiss the bride." the minister said, and Corbyn held Christina flush to his body for their first kiss as a married couple. The room filled with cheers and whoops; congratulations and much love from friends and family. The newlyweds made their way back down the aisle, and the wedding party split up into the cars to head to the reception. Daniel slid into the seat next to you and grabbed your hand, kissing it. You smiled sweetly and kissed his cheek, immediately wiping a bit of lipstick off his skin. "We need to be in more weddings." you said and Daniel looked at you confused mixed with a little bit of panic. "Why, why do you say that?" he asked and you gazed into his eyes. "Cause you make a really hot groomsman." you said and he chuckled, leaning his back onto the headrest. Your car pulled up to the reception venue and he held his hand out to you when you stepped out of the car. You walked in and took your seats at your assigned table. All eyes turned to the back of the room when the DJ announced, "Can everyone please give a warm welcome to the new Mr. and Mrs. Corbyn Besson!" The room full of friends, family and loved ones clapped and cheered as Corbyn and Christina walked into the room, hand in hand. They walked over and took their seats at the head table, the guests preparing for dinner to be served. Dinner was delicious; most of the food choices being Corbyn's, of course. Throughout the dinner you chatted and laughed with the boys and your family. A lot of your extended family got to meet Daniel and asked you two a bunch of obnoxious questions. After dinner, the dance floor opened up and filled with people. Music of Corbyn and Christina's choosing was booming through the room and you danced to your heart's content surrounded by your most beloved people. After what felt like hours, the DJ announced it was time for the couple's first dance. They joined in the center of the dance floor and swayed to "You & I (Nobody in the World)" by John Legend. You leaned your head on Daniel's shoulder and he rubbed his thumb over your thigh, taking in the beautiful moment right alongside you.