Some more AU's

Finally, I Update

Half of these are either Finished or something that I just came up with and have No clue as to what goes on in it.

The Steven Universe AU

Still don't know why I made this or Who's Who or How all of this will Work out, But:
Kyle is Pearl
Fanboy was Rose
ChumChum is Amethyst
And the You get this Yo and Francine Fusion to take the place of Garnet(with that being said, Yo is Ruby and Francine is Sapphire)

The Villians(Copy Kitten, Fannhilator, and Global Warmer) are the Diamonds, which made Fanboy Pink Diamond at one point but then Ran away to start a Rebellion with Kyle(Awe (~ ̄³ ̄)~)

And a few of my 2nd Gen Characters play a part in this AU:
Lilly is Steven
Her Friends, Either JayJay or Katie, is Connie(but without the Romance, Lilly's an Asexual Aromantic, JayJay already has a Girlfriend, and Katie could honestly care less about Romance)
Jay is Bismuth
Stacy is Lapis
And Lyra is Peridot

It's still in the works and I'm still figuring everything out
It's kind of a Challenge to do so because Lilly doesn't have a Mom or other Father figure, so idk who would take the place of Greg. But ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also, so that this kinda Corresponds with the Actual SU show, My two OCs, Venellopy and Violet, take the place of Spinel. Venellopy is Spinel in her Original Form and Violet is Spinel in her Corrupted Form(which actually makes Sense Because 1: They're Twins, 2: Venellopy Trusts people very Quickly and Violet takes a few Days[Months or Years even] to trust people, and 3: Venellopy is just Violet with her Hair Pulled up/Violet is just Venellopy with her hair Down, which goes well considering that Spinel has Pigtails and Heart Buns)

The Villian AU

Basically; Fanboy was raised by Fannhilator and becomes a Villian with his Sister, who I threw in for some reason, Fangirl(his GenderBent. Don't ask how Fannhilator got Fangirl from the GenderBent Universe because I don't know)

It's a weird AU, but I kinda like it for some reason.

That's basically the whole AU; Fanboy and Fangirl being Raised as Villians and Fannhilator being a [Somewhat] Good Dad and Copy and Global being a Good Aunt and Uncle

Everything else that happens in the show is basically the Same, except the fact the Fanboy and ChumChum don't know each other. Kyle is basically the only Friend and Fanboy and Fangirl have(because everyone is afraid of FB and FG except for Kyle[in this AU, everyone is afraid of Kyle because he has Magic so--])

(And now I'm imagining Copy teaching FB and FG What to do if they Drop Ice I-
“Now, When you drop Ice on the Floor, Don't pick it up and put it in the Sink, You kick it under the Fridge. Like this.. Got it?” “ Yep!” “ Good.”)

I actually have the Designs for Fanboy and Fangirl in this AU.
Fanboys design doesn't really Change except for the fact that the Colors on his Suit and Cape are Darker and instead of a Hood, He just wears a Mask, so his hair is Free.
Fangirls Design is the same. Her suit and Cape are Dull Pastel Colors, and she doesn't have a Hood/Mask, but she does wear a Cat Mask over her Mouth(like... A Surgery Mask) because her Bottom Lip is Ripped in half and her top lip doesn't even Exist)

The AU I made where Kyle Moves in with Fanboy and ChumChum

I don't knnnoooowwww

Basically: Kyle comes out as a Bisexual Asexual(A Bisexual who has No interest in Sex) to his Parents and he gets kicked out of the house because his parents are Assholes. Fanboy finds him on the Streets and Offers for him to move in with Him and ChumChum, Kyle Refuses until he realized that he actually needs a Roof over his head because Winter is Coming.
So, he shows up at the Water Tower(legit forgot what it was called) in the Middle of a Snow storm and That's legit what the AU is