My AUs

If you read my Kyle x reader, it revolves on one if my AUs. An AU is an alternate universe, kinda like Rick and Morty. Here's some other AUs a made

THE APOCALYPSE AU

This one is basically based off of the walking dead. The characters are trying to survive and find more survivers. Francine is depressed because Duke got bit by a walker and had to get killed before he got infected. Yo and Francine get into fights because Francine is ' A terrible leader', Yo is also a Badass and she carries several guns ( including a Shotgun and some hand guns). Fanboy carries a sword and chumchum pretty much carries the supplies in an old book bag ( he has no weapons). Kyle uses his magic to attract walkers away from the, should I say squad/ cluster/ team? Im working on the other characters.

The AU that's similar to Underlust

*Insert me rethinking my life*

Yeah, soo, I'm not sure about making this an actual AU. Let's just say that everyone in this AU are just big perverts/ Pedophiles okay? I'm probably gonna rethink this AU and delete it from this existence.

The Insane AU

Yeah, not all characters are in this AU. Why? In this AU Fanboy goes insane ( because Chum Chum got killed for some reason [ I'm still thinking on it]) and when he gets killed, that remaining amount of his sanity evaporates and when he goes insane, he proceeds to shoot Kyle, murder Yo, got Francine sent to a hospital more than once, pushed several of his classmates down some stairs, throw several classmates down the stairs, and other things. This causing him to be sent it to a Mental Asylum, that he escapes from. 

Uhh, now that I type it out, I might rethink it.

The Reversed AU

This is the AU that my ' X Reader' takes place in. It all happened when Kyle mistakenly burned Fanboy's side, causing in everyone to turn on him. In my ' X Reader', only a few people are nice to him. But, no. Yo and the others are mean to him. I found a picture that reminded me of this AU, lemmie just go look for it.

*Insert Jeprody music*

FOUND IT! ( After an hour of searching)

( Edit: the picture didn't post. It was a Reverse Falls picture with a simegi walking in the bottom of it)

Don't mind the little miku. Anyway the reason that this reminded me of the AU is that

Mable reminds me of Francine
Candy reminds me of Yo
Grenda reminds me of Lupe
And the redhead dude reminds me of Kyle. So.

And that's all the AUs I made up. So, see ya!