Yet another AU

This one is basically all of the characters as monsters or half animals, kinda like Monster Falls ( Monster Falls is a Gravity Falls AU) it's basically:

Fanboy- A Ragdoll/ Frankensteins Monster

Chumchum- A Werewolf

Kyle- A Vampire ( It's an Fanfic I read on Quotev where Kyle is a Vampire)

Yo- A Futakuchi-Onna AKA A Japanese Yokia with a regular mouth, and a mouth on the back of their head

Lupe- A Gargoyle

Francine- A gorgan, AKA Medusa ( Just without the ' If you look at her eyes you'll turn to stone, you fuckers')

Duke- A Centur, but instead of a half horse he's a half deer. ( Since Francine is basically Medusa, her lower half is like a snake. And I like to think that Duke carries her around on his back [ Both in his AU and it's one of my head cannons for the actual show] The reason that he's half deer instead of half horse is that deers are swifter than horses, and Duke is into sports and you need to be swift AF in sports)

Nancy- A mermaid (Since I completely forgot Nancy's personality, I looked on the Wiki and it said that she was bright, cheery, and goes with the Flow. That got me thinking about Mable from Gravity Falls, and in Monster Falls Mable is a mermaid. So, kinda self explanatory)

Sigmund- A Zombie (Oh how I want to beat the shit outta his head in both this AU and the actual show!)

Lenny- Basically a burned body and he wears a little surgical mask over his mouth

Boog- A Harpy ( A Person with the torso and head of a human, but the legs and the arms are those of a bird)

Muk Muk- Also a Werewolf ( But I bit more Rebellious than Chumchum)

I'm gonna finish his up later because I just got into Gorillaz, and I wanna listen to DoYaThing for the fiftieth time today. Listen to their songs they're amazing

And TBH, I wanna see Deer-Duke try to ice skate in this AU.

Edit: Okay, I'm back and I'm gonna finish up THIS PART LATER, BECAUSE ERIC ROBES MADE SO MANY EXTRA CHARATERS, LEAVING ME TO LOOK THE UP. so yeah, this part is gonna be long as all hell and I'm updating this at 12:07 in the morning and I need to sleep * sips my third cup of coffee* but sleep is for the weak. Enjoy

Global Warmer: Dragon. (Just part dragon. Like, he has the wings, the eyes, the scales on his arms and legs and some on his face, and the fire breathing powers)

Man Arctica- Ice Dragon ( Those exist in mythology, an Ice Dragon is the same as a Fire Breathing Dragon. But instead of breathing fire, they breath either snow or ice. And his design is the same as Global Warmers design)

Michael- A Corpse ( I wouldn't say Zombie, Cuz he doesn't like brains in this AU. He's kinda like Emily from Corpse Bride, a dead body that's rotting away and you can see his skeleton in some places)

Mr. Mufflin- He's Invisible ( Why? Teachers are sneaky as fuck! I saw this thing on Pinterest it said: The teacher left the class in the middle of a test and the class started sharing answers. Then the person looked up and the teacher was looking in the class from an opening in those tile things on the ceiling of the class. Tbh, that's just fucked up😂)

Retchy- A Jackalope ( A Jackalope is a rabbit with deer antlers, and in some pictures I saw, they have wings[?]. So, Retchy has his normal body. He just has the rabbit ears, the rabbit tail, the back legs of a rabbit, the antlers, and the wings [PROBABLY])

Cher- One if those things with the upper half of a human and the back hooves/lower half of a goat. ( Why? Idk, I just have this picture of her in my head with the lower half of a goat and she's looks cute. She's not like Duke ( a Centur) she's like Phil from the Disney version of Hercules)

Oz- A weird Owl thing ( Like, he has the wings, some feathers on his face, Owl eyes, and let's not forget that 360 head spin thing. [ I just imagined him doing the 360 head spin and, oh my God, it's scarer than House of Faith { if you know what House of Faith is, tho}don't imagine it. Summon the devil, but just don't think about Oz doing a 360 head spin])