(Kuroko no Basuke) Kise X Reader- Earring

This is by Goldline <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Earring.

“Ne, Ryouta. Why didn’t you get your other ear pierced?” You voiced the thought that had come to your mind when you saw the metal catch the sunlight, giving off a steely glint.

“It hurt too much.”

“Oh... Why did you decide to get it pierced in the first place, then?” Come to think of it, he had never told you, and you had never asked him.

“Eh? (F/N)-cchi, you think it doesn’t suit me?”

“No-one said anything about that. I think it looks good on you. I just want to know why you got it.” You reached up and touched his ear, gently playing with the cold piece of metal. “Who did it?” You asked, getting really curious now.

“How should I say this…” The blonde fidgeted uncomfortably. “My former girlfriend pierced my ear for me.” Your hand froze in place at his words, and he peered meekly at you. “Are you mad?”

“I’m not mad. At all. There’s nothing to be mad about. Mementos of your past girlfriend are nice aren’t they? I’m not mad at all.” You beamed at him, giving him your best (threatening) smile.

“(F/n)-cchi! I swear there’s no deep meaning behind it!” He protested.

“Yeah, yeah. I know that.” You answered half-heartedly. You walked ahead, leaving your boyfriend behind.

“I just wanted to see what it was like getting a piercing and she did it for me…ah! Don’t leave me behind!” Kise blabbered, desperately trying to explain himself while catching up to you. In spite of yourself, you smiled at his antics.

“It’s okay. I know,” you told him, looking over your shoulder.

“So you’re not mad at me?”

“I am.”

“Geh! (F/N)-cchi, you’re so mean,” Kise pouted, and you laughed.

“I was just teasing, idiot. Do you want to come over?” You saw that he visibly brightened at your suggestion.

“Of course-ssu yo!”

~*~*~*~

Something whizzed past your ear and landed cleanly into the bin, startling you.

“Clean shot~! (F/N)-cchi, did you see that?” Kise stood behind you, grinning from ear to ear.

“I did, but what did you just throw-” You realized that the metal loop on his ear was now gone. “Your earring? Why? It suited you so well.”

“But I don’t want you to feel uncomfortable. (F/N)-cchi got jealous, right?” He reached out to stroke your head. “If you liked it that much, you can use your hand to pierce it when it closes.”

“But I don’t want to make it hurt again.”

“It’s fine. I want this earring to be a proof of our connection.”

~*~*~*~

~*~Extended ending~*~

“Ryota…”

“(F/N)-cchi…”

“You’re so corny.”

“Uwaaaaaaa! So mean, (F/N)-cchi! I was being serious! You finally used my first name, too!”

~*~*~*~

I based this off a Kikuro doujinshi I read. But doesn’t this remind you a lot of the manga Loveless?

-GoldLine