(Uta No Prince-Sama) Mikaze Ai X Reader- Teach Me Love

Also for one of my friends. To skyestorms who is threatenng me to update more than she says hi. Thank you for making me feel so loved. By the way a expect a hibari fanfiction in return- I REQUEST A HIBARI FANFICTION FROM YOUUUUUUUU <3

You had always had a crush on the emotionless cyan haired ‘robot’. You loved his calm cool personality, his cute naivety when it came to emotions, his straightforwardness and even his love of butterbur sprout. You couldn’t help but love him and it had been that way since day one.

Imagine your surprise when Ai knocked on your dorm door at 6am in the morning asking “(Name), teach me how to love.”

“Ai-kun. It’s 6am. Go to sleep.”

“Androids do not need to sleep.”

“Well I do.”

“You can sleep after you teach me how to love.”

“Wha- no! If you don’t leave I’m going to shut you down!” You yelled hiding your light blush.

“I do not have a power switch. Please let me in (Name).”

You didn’t know whether to swoon or slam the door in his pretty little face. Actually you wanted to do both but you growled and begrudgingly let him in. He gave you a soft smile and sat down on your bed.

“So how do you love?”

“Well I don’t really know. Love is sort of unexplainable. But when it happens it’s really obvious.”

Ai tilted his head cutely he looked genuinely confused.

“Have you never felt love Ai-kun?”

“No. But I would like to.”

A comfortable silence settled between the two of you until Ai spoke up again.

“So…how do you know when you are in love?”

“Well your heart… beats really fast when they’re near you, you start to feel really self conscious- afraid of what that person might think of you or what you say… and you tend to blush a lot…” You hesitated hoping he hadn’t caught on that you were describing what you felt near him.

“…they’re always what you think about and when they’re not near you miss them so much it hurts.”

“Do you love anyone (Name)?”

“I d-do.” You turned away.

Ai looked like he was contemplating something but slowly his face deepened in colour until it was cherry red.

“Woah, Ai-kun are you okay?” You stared at him, did he understand now? Or maybe…he felt the same way?

“I-I think I’m overheating…” His eyes fluttered shut and he laid down on your bed.

“You mean you’re blushing right?” You moved closer to him, cupping his hot cheeks softly. It only made his blush deepen.

“No. I’m overheating. I tend to do that when I think about this ‘love’ too much.”

“Mhmm… Whatever you say Ai-kun~” You teased pinching his cheeks.

“Please keep your hands on my cheek, (Name). They feel rather nice.” He told you, eyes still closed.

“…How can someone be so cute and so beautiful at the same time?” You whispered under your breath, so caught up in your own thoughts you didn’t hear him.

It seemed Ai had heard you because he shot up. You fell backwards in surprise, only to be caught.

You blushed brightly at how close Ai’s face was to yours. Your hand was on his chest and his arms were around your waist.

“(Name)…” Ai murmured.

“Y-yes?”

“I figured it out.”

“…what did you figure out?” You kept your eyes on his cyan ones trying to read the new emotion in his eyes.

“Love.” Ai pulled you closer and pressed your hand onto his chest. You felt his fast heartbeat, completely in sync with yours.

“w-what is love, Ai-kun?”

“It’s you.” He pressed a soft kiss to your red cheeks. He lingered for a few moments, cool fingers tracing patterns on the back of your hand. When he pulled away he didn’t move away but stayed still with you still wrapped up in his arms.

“It’s me who you love right?”

“Yes.” You smiled and you entwined fingers with his.

“Then be sure to teach me everything you know about love.” He let an uncharacteristic smirk flit onto his face.

“Of course Ai-kun. You better be prepared.”

Then you pulled him back into a sudden kiss.