(Karneval) Yogi X Reader X Silver Yogi- Nyanperona Kisses

(Karneval) Yogi X Reader X Silver Yogi-Nyanperona Kisses

“(Nameeeeee)~” A childish whining interrupted your sweet alone time. You turned around to find your hyperactive boyfriend dressed in his favourite outfit, Nyanperona.

“Yogi. Stop whining you’re such an idiot.” You sighed, a small smile tugging at your lips.

“But I’m your idiot~” Yogi grinned at you as you stood up, knowing you wouldn’t get any more time (or space) to yourself  once your (cute) persistent boyfriend was near.

You walked over to him and pressed a soft kiss to Nyanperona’s cheek.

“That’s not fair! You know you shouldn’t kiss other people (Name)-chan!”

You laughed “But you said so yourself, you are Nyanperona so it doesn’t matter.”

“But-but- I didn’t feel it so it doesn’t count!” And with that Yogi pulled off his Nyanperona mask.

In a flash Yogi locked his arms around your waist and placed his chin on your shoulder, his golden strands tickling your neck.

“…so much for reading…” you mumbled under your breath.

“Don’t look so sad (Name)-chan~ I’m much more entertaining than that book you were reading right?” As though to prove his point he slowly trailed hot teasing kisses up your sensitive neck all the way to your ear. You shivered and you tightened your grip on his hands still locked around your waist.

“Oh (Name)~ You’re so cute! I just want to eat-“ he paused to give a quick blow in your ear “you- up~” He ended by nibbling your ear causing your cheeks to flare up.

“Y-Yogi-ah! S-stop that!” You stuttered as he continued to pepper you with kisses.

“Really?” Suddenly everything stopped and Yogi pulled away smirking. “Is that really what you want?”

You frowned, this was when he listened to you? Fine two can play at that game!

“You’re going to regret that Yogi~” You licked your lips and turning around and tugging his costume front to you and pressed a quick kiss to Yogi’s lips. It was his turn to flush bright red and he quickly pulled back to cover his mouth with the back of his hand.

“Hm~ Cat got your tongue Yogi?” (pun intended). You leaned closer and smirked cupping his red cheeks. In the heat of the moment you forgot about his allergy patch and as you removed your hand, the patch came off.

You froze. Oh crap.

You watched as yogi’s hair turned a glittering silver and his eyes turn into a brilliant crimson. He raised his hand-

You shut your eyes expecting to be hit, only to find his hand tilting your head up.

“(Name)~ (Name)~ (Name)~ Have you forgotten me already?”

“I-I don’t think we’ve met before….” You flinched. Refusing to look him in the eyes.

“Don’t be stupid… you were mine before that stupid Nyanperona lover’s! I found you first!” He smirked but you detected a small hint of hurt in his voice.

You found the courage to look him in the eyes and inside you saw anger, jealousy but also… love.

“Silver Yogi is still Yogi… I guess that just means there’s more to love~” You grinned surprising Silver Yogi.

This was your Yogi. Simply another side to him. With that in mind you kissed him.

He hesitated in surprise but quickly responded pulling you into a deeper kiss. Your eyelids fluttered shut and your fingers tugged his silver locks causing him to growl into the kiss, pushing you up against the wall he continued until there was not a single breath left inside your lungs.

When you opened your eyes, Yogi was standing before you once more.

“Wow~ What a way to wake up!” He grinned slyly.

“S-shut up Yogi!” You blushed brightly.

“You know I thought I passed out and the next thing I know I’m here locked in a passionate kiss with you~” He teasingly breathed in your ear.

“OH MY GOD! GET A FREAKING ROOM. YOU TWO DISGUST ME.” Gareki scowled and as quickly as he walked in he, he walked out.

“I am in a room~ You just walked into it!” Yogi shouted out the door.

“Gareki! Don’t be mean to Yogi and (Name)!” Nai pouted before racing after him.

Such is the life of a Circus member and girlfriend of Nyanperon-Yogi~