(Haikyuu!) Sugawara Koushi X Reader- Jealousy is not a good color on you

Jealousy is not a good color on you

Sugawara Koushi X Reader (X Kageyama)

(Name)-chan was in his year. (Name)-chan was in his class. (Name)-chan was his crush.

So why did she come to volleyball practice just for him?

Stupid Kageyama. First he steals his place on the team then he steals his secret love.

Sugawara frowns unhappily when he watches you cheer 'Tobio-chan' on from the sidelines and he glances over just in time to catch the minuscule blush the King of The Court has on his face.

Stupid Kageyama he thinks as he watches you hand the raven haired first year his drink bottle and towel. Stupid Kageyama and his unbelievable ability to swoop in and steal everything sugawara cared about.

"Tobioooo-chan~ You were great today too! Let me treat you to an iceblock on the way home mkay?"

...Home as in.... going together to the same home?

You playfully ruffled his hair (even though Kageyama was taller) which resulted in yet another blush from the first year.

He gently pushed you away and pouted childishly.

"You're so embarassing. Dumbass (nickname)..."

Nickname?! Sugawara panicked. Were the two of you already dating!?

Sugawara steeled himself and decided that it was now or never. Even if you were dating his kouhai he needed to tell you his feelings. If you rejected him for Kageyama then so be it.

His fingers reached out on their own and curled themselves around your wrist tightly.

You turned back in surprise.

"Suga-san? What's wrong? You look a little flushed..."

"I don't care if you're dating Kageyama! Please just hear me out! I'll understand if you reject me or even slap me but... (NAME)-SAN I THINK I LOVE YOU! "

Sugawara closed his eyes and readied himself for a harsh rejection. When he heard the sound of your melodic laughter he sorely opened his eyes and blinked in confusion.

"Ahahaha! You think- he's my- we're dating?! Oh my god. Is that why you were making all those weird faces at practice?"

"You mean... you two aren't dating? " sugawara's eyes glinted with hope.

"Hah? This dumbass is my cousin. She's not even considered female in my eyes. " Kageyama scoffed flicking you on the forehead.

"... is that...so? Haha...my bad uhm... uh. Ah. Mph-!" Sugawara's eyes widened as you leaned in and gave him a kiss on the cheek. His face turned bright red and he almost had a heart attack.

"Jealousy doesn't suit you Suga-kun. I like the smiling blushing Suga-kun better. Especially since there's nothing to be jealous about."

Sugawara swore that in that moment his heart was beating so fast you could hear it.

~Extended Ending ~

"Hey Kou-kun~ you want to hear a secret? "

Sugawara blushed and intelocked his fingers with yours.

"Hm?"

"Do you want to know why I always came to Tobio-chan's practices?"

"Why?"

"It was so I would have an excuse watch you all sweaty and cool for two hours. "

"Wha-! (Name)-chan!"

"I love you too Koushi~"