(Katekyo Hitman REBORN!) Belphegor X Reader X Fran- Principesa REQUEST

Enjoy AbbyTaylor243 :)

Belphegor wished he knew why or how a dysfunctional mind like his fell for someone like you. But really you must be someone special because you'd not only caught his attention but a certain teal haired illusionist too.

It didn't help his situation when he knew you a had a soft spot for his annoying kouhai and the Fran took advantage of that inl every situation he could.

Which is currently why he was stabbing the back of the monotone mist user and glaring daggers from beneath his thick blonde bangs.

"(Nameeee)-senpaiii. Help. The stupid taken prince is bullying me. "

It wasn't even a moment before you came in to the Varias living room, promptly pulling the seemingly 'disdraught' Fran into your arms. Fran stayed silent and so did Belphegor.  Fran had no complaints whatsoever about being in your arms, infact he was smirking at Belphegor right this moment,  gloating his victory and rubbing it in Belphegor's face.

Bel seethed with rage and the silver knives in his hand twitched before impaling themselves in Frans hat once more.

"Itai. Senpai threw knives at me again. "

"BELPHEGOR!" You glared at him quite unaware of the two's rather obvious fight over you.

"Kaching..." Bel let out under his breath.  Sometimes Bel swore he hated that smug little illusionist more than Rasiel.

Bel promptly got up of the couch and walked out the door.

Fran may have won this round but he sure as hell wouldn't win the next.

Fran-1 Belphegor-0

The next time Belphegor caught you alone was when you were watching a movie on the huge flat screen TV in one of the rooms in Varia mansion.  You were quite absorbed, in fact so much so that you didn't notice Bel sit down next to you.

"Ushishishi~ what is my principesa doing?" Bel casually slung an arm around your slender shoulders.

"Watching a movie. "

"What I meant was what us principesa doing without me? "

At that you let out a small laugh and ruffled his golden hair lightly.

"Your such a child Belphegor. "

"Want me to show you just how much of a child I am? ~"

"..."

Bel frowned as you ignored him. 

"Why do you need Sebastian Mickey when you have a real prince right in from of you?"

"It's Sebastian Michaelis. Not Mickey."

"Ew. Go away fallen prince.  (Name)-senpai doesn't like fake princes like you. "

Fran turned to you and spoke monotonely line he always did.

"I may not be a prince now but what was that fairy tale again? Frog prince? Maybe if you kiss me I'll turn into a real prince... not like that gross senpai over there. "

"Guys. Shut up. I can't hear Sebastian.  If you're going to bicker get out."

Fran-1 Belphegor-0 Sebastian Michaelis-50000000

The third time Bel caught you alone was you napping on the couch.

If it had been anybody else, Belphegor would have had a great time sticking knives into then to wake them up or play a cruel prank.  But the prince decided your peaceful sleeping face was too cute to ruin.  However he couldn't resist placing his crown on your halo of hair.

"Now my principesa is worthy of her title.  Ushishishi~"

He placed a quick kiss on your forehead and brushed the messy stands from your face.

Needless to say when you woke up you knew exactly whose crown was on your head.

"... maybe being a princess isn't all that bad... especially if he's my prince. "

Fran-1 Belphegor-♡? Sebastian Michaelis-50000000

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Any more requests?  :) d (^w^) b (Next up Pirate England or Aoba or Uta)