(Tokyo Ghoul) Kaneki Ken X Reader- Devour REQUEST

Somehow I just always feel inspired ay the worst times. Like 12:30 am when I'm supposed to be asleep. Or in the shower... anyways FEEL FREE TO REQUEST CUTE GUYS ESPECIALLY ONES FROM MY FAV ANIMES (found on my profile) cause is end of term and I have no assignments! Enjoy Kaneki, TheFallenOne24! He was fun to write for~

Kaneki X Reader- Devour

It would have been too easy. Easy to lure you, trick you, seduce you and he almost succeeded too.

"Hello, I've noticed you staring at me for a while now... I'm Kaneki Ken. It's a pleasure meeting you~"

"O-oh! I'm sorry I didn't mean to... I'm (l/n) (Name)!" He watched you flush lightly, he could almost feel your warm blood pulsating beneath your thin layer of skin.

He bit his lip and extended a hand out to you, a fake charming smile plastered on his face. "Don't be sorry, I've been doing the same, I couldn't help but notice how beautiful you are (l/n)-san."

This time you flushed bright red and Kaneki smirked inwardly. How could this be so easy? You were so naive. Just like he was not too long ago.

"T-thank you! Just call me (Name)"

"Likewise, How about you and I go get a cup of coffee sometime, (Name)?"

"S-Sure! Here's my number!" He grinned as he watched you frantically scribble down your number onto a napkin.

He gently took your hand and wrote down his number, almost chuckling at your nervous reactions. To finish you off he leaned down and pressed a soft kiss to the back of your hand, where he wrote his number.

"Don't forget to call me, (Name)~" Kaneki let go of your hand.

"I-I won't!"

He saw you gaze dreamily at your hand and smirked.

You fell for him alright. Hook line and sinker.

You were the most delicious human he had ever had the pleasure of (smelling) meeting and he wasn't about to let prey that rare slip through his fingers. The thought of you had him drooling, he knew he just had to have you.

Kaneki stalked you home to make no other ghoul touched his prey. He wouldn't be surprised if they did. You were the most exotically scented human he'd ever met and he would be a fool to let you go to waste by the likes of those low class trash.

His "observing" paid off because it wasn't long before he heard your desperate screams for help.

Kaneki's one red eye glowed menacingly in the dark. Nobody touched his property.

Kaneki made a show of elaborate lies of why he happened to be in the area and how heard your unmistakable screams. He told you the close your eyes and how he would make all the scary things go away. That he would protect you from everything that would ever hurt you. But really all you needed protection from was him.

It was all over in a flash really, the lowlifes were no match for Kaneki's newly acquired skills and power. Shiro Kaneki was merciless.

In the end it all turned out right and just as he predicted, you played right into his arms. He guessed that to win a naive hopeless-romantic girl like you, he'd have to play the "knight in shining armour". He was right.

He gently brushed the tears from your cheeks and pulled you into a tight hug. Burying his sensitive nose in your neck he inhaled deeply your delightful aroma.

To him, you smelled like a five star main course to a man who hadn't eaten in years.

Too bad you were too busy crying in his arms to realise the true extent of Kaneki's obsession with you. Nor did you realise his subtle manipulation.

Not too long ago actions like this would have disgusted Kaneki. Appalled him. But the time he spent at Aogiri Tree changed him drastically. The new Kaneki ken felt no remorse for his actions.

Just like all the stupid female victims before you that fell for his charm, why would you be any different?

He knew what you like what you didn't, where you lived, your schedule, your hobbies, your fears. He knew how to push the right buttons. And it wasn't long before he had you wrapped around his finger. He planned his every move right down to the T.

"Name? Are you home?" He knew you were. He'd been hiding in the bushes all night.

"Mhm! Hold on a second! I'm coming!" You sounded panicked, Kaneki noted rather amused. After all he had that effect on you.

He ran his fingers through his white hair and fixed his tie. In his hands were a bouquet of red roses. He knew you liked romantic dates and roses were your favourite.

You opened the door and openly gaped at the handsome ghoul before you. How had you gotten so lucky? (If only you knew)

"I'm ready!"

Kaneki caressed your cheek and tucked a loose strand behind your ear before leaning forward and whispering in your ear "Will you be my girlfriend?". He let his cool hand linger on your warm cheeks.

"Y-yes!"

"Good. I wasn't going to take no for an answer anyways."

It would have been easier and more convenient to have devoured you on the first date but Kaneki liked the chase.

He looked the look on his victims faces when he finally devoured them after weeks or even months into the relationship.

It was incredibly satisfying to know he had that kind of sadistic power over them.

What he didn't plan on happening was love. He didn't plan on the little things he started to notice (and like) about you. He didn't plan on feeling revolted at the thought of hurting you let alone eating your (soft pale) flesh.

But the longer the time he spent with you, the more you proved different from the rest, and the truer his smiles with you became. Eventually he didn't protect you because he couldn't bear to let a single drop of your delicious blood be spilt and wasted but because he had genuinely started to care. He started to regain bits of his humanity with you.

Eventually he lost sight of his original objective with you and started to enjoy spending time with you. He became incredibly hungry and was forced to feed off someone he caught in an alleyway. They were nowhere near as delicious as you would have been but at last Kaneki found that he didn't quite mind anyway.

Somehow you had managed to carve yourself a place in his broken heart and his love for you overcame his hunger for you.

All because of the sweet lie of a relationship which eventually became real.

And he certainly did not plan on falling in love with you. But he did.