(The World Is Still Beautiful) Older Livi X Nike! Reader- Kiss Marks

From what could possibly be the fluffiest anime I've ever seen Soredemo Sekai Wa Utsukushii (The World is Still Beautiful) This may or may not be my newest otp! btw Livi is 15 in the anime and Nike is 17. In this story He's 18 and you (Nike) are 20! (augh he's so suave~ How is it possible?)

First Episode Here->> http://www.animebox.tv/portfolio/the-world-is-still-beautiful-episode-1/

Older! Livi X Nike! Reader- Kiss Marks

It’s a beautiful morning, the sunlight streaming through the open curtains like golden ribbons and Livi by your si-wait Livi?! Again?! Instinctively you let out a high pitched scream.

“LIVI! Why are you here again?” You deadpanned “And naked too, have you no shame?!”

He gave you a closed eye smirk “What’s wrong? Don’t tell me you’re still feeling embarrassed, have you forgotten what we did last night? And you were screaming my name then too~ Shall I remind you?” He twisted a lock of your auburn hair and kissed it lightly, sitting up on his elbows.

You threw your pillow at him, “S-shut up! You never change do you!”

 Livi leaned closer “Oh but Nike I have~ I’ve changed much since I first met you. Now that I am older I can do all sorts of fun things with you~” He chuckled when your face turned bright red.

“-and I can do this much easier too.”

“wha-mph!” Pressing you down into the bed, he caged you in his arms and pressed his lips to yours in a passionate but tender kiss. You tried resisting out of embarrassment but Livi pinned your wristes down with his hands.

“You know, you resisting like that makes me want you even more, right?~” He smirked staring straight into your eyes. “I’ll make sure you don’t see me as a boy anymore.”

“S-stupid Livi. I stopped seeing you as a boy long ago. I’ve been conscious of you ever since that time we visited Principles of Rain. You’ve always been a man to me.” You lifted your hand to caress his cheek and brought his face to yours in a sweet kiss. His face turn bright red and he quickly got of you, turning his back to you on the bed, ears redder than the roses by your bed.

“Oh Livi~ Don’t be embarrassed, this is what you do to me every day!”

Slowly he turned around to face you only to pull you into a deep embrace. Softly he caressed your hair. He grasped your hand and placed it on his chest, entwining his fingers with yours.

“Nike. Can you feel this? Can you feel my heart beat? It’s beating so fast I feel like it’s going to explode. You can do this to me. Only you. Since when did you become my everything?” He murmured into your hair placing a quick kiss on your forehead.

“L-Livi…”

“Shhh… Just stay like this. Let me hold you a little longer.” He embraced you as though if he let go, you’d slip away and vanish.

“Don’t worry Livi. I’m not going anywhere. I promise to stay with you forever.”

~Extended Ending~

“N-n-n-nike-hime! What are those?!” Neil squeaked as his face exploded in red and turned away.

“Huh? What are you talki-EHHHH?!” You looked into the mirror and saw what Neil was talking about.

Bright red kiss marks littered your neck. You slapped your hand over them and screamed “L-L-L-LIVIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!”

Meanwhile Livi sniggered in his office as he heard your scream. “Serves you right for embarrassing me like that~”

“Ufufu~ So they finally did it eh?~” Bard smirked from behind the door. “About time too. I can’t wait to see the baby Livi’s running around!”