Chapter 6

Chapter 6

She was awaken after what only felt like a couple of hours later, by the little Charlie jumping up and down in her bed screaming "Cam! Cam! Cam!" She slowly sat up in bed as she rubbed her eyes as she said "a good morning to you too good sir" the little boy stopped jumping and threw himself down on the bed as he started laughing. Before Camilla could do anything, she heard Andrew saying, "Perfect you're up, breakfast is ready, come on Charlie let Cam get ready" and by that Charlie ran towards his big brother and the both of them left her room. As she got up, she checked her phone only to see two messages waiting for her

Joey: wow what's up with the Joseph suddenly? And how did you know that? I never told you that. I hope to see you again soon maybe something different than a pizza.

Camilla smiled at her phone, as she once more could feel the tingling feeling on her cheek from where he had kissed her last night. With one hand on her own cheek she texted him back

Cam: A girl never reviles her contacts, that is up to your pretty little head to figure out for yourself Joseph

She couldn't really remember who had told her last night but it had to be someone who knew him and who she was. She continued to smile as she read the other text

AJ: Can't wait for tomorrow. How's noon sounding to you? Perfect then I'll pick you up at noon. Be prepared to see the town in a different way

That' was when she remembered she had promised the cute boy from the cab to go for a walk with him tomorrow, as she was about to answer him she heard Charlie scream at her from down stairs "Cam come on, I'm hungry!" "Coming" she yelled back as she started to walk down to the kitchen. As she walked she texted AJ back

Cam: sounds exciting! I guess I'll see you at noon tomorrow then.

As she reached the two boys in the kitchen she saw the little Charlie all ready to eat and as she walked in he kept looking from her to Andrew, "yeah go on then" Andrew said and Charlie started to fill up his plate with pancakes and toast. As she said down and started to fill up her own plate, she looked at Andrew and said, "So doing anything fun and exciting today?" "Well I'm going by the theatre today to help out and..." the little Charlie cut him off saying with a mouth full of pancakes "ask her! Ask her" "I will if you sit down and eat your pancakes and not talking with your mouth full" the little Charlie sat back down as he started to nod "as I was about to say before Charlie interrupted me, I'm going by the theatre today to help out and I promised Charlie to ask you if the two of you would come" Camilla smiled as she looked over at the little boy who was smiling from ear to ear but also clearly was struggling keeping his mouth shut, she let out a small laugh before she said "I'm sure it will be as fun as what I had planned for today" the little boy now looked like he was about to explode, "Charlie remember don't talk with food in your mouth" Andrew said, and you could see the little boy chewing and swallow his food before he got up and ran around across the table to Camilla. When he reached her he put his arm around her and said "thankyouthankyouthankyouyourethenestnannyiveeverhad!" Camilla laughed a bit of him before she said "sweetie remember to breath, now go back and eat up so you can get as strong and handsome as your brother okay" she saw the little boy nod at her as he walked back to his own seat, a small laugh escaped Andrews lips as he said "you really think this came only by eating up? I have to disappoint you there my dear I've worked hard to look this good" Camilla took a big sip of her juice as she said into her glass "yeah as if you weren't born handsome" as she placed her glass back on the table Andrew said "sorry I didn't get that" "oh nothing" Camilla said smiling back at him. The three of them kept eating in silence only disturbed from time to time when a "mmmm" escaped Charlie's lips. Andrew was the one who broke the silence as he said, "well we leave around noon, so that's in" he looked at his watch as he continued "in an hour" Camilla nodded and continued to look at her food.

After she finished her breakfast, she got up and left the kitchen without saying anything. As she got up to her room she walked straight out to her little bathroom and threw some cold water in her face, as she looked into the mirror and saw her own reflection, she kept thinking 'why would I ever try and flirt with him like that? Come on Camilla you know the man is gay' once more she threw some more cold water in her face. She got back into her room to get dressed, as she sat on the bed and tried to figure out the perfect outfit her eyes caught a small glimpse of her outfit from last night, she could feel a smile spread across her face, as a heat started to rise to her cheeks. Still smiling she got up and walked towards her suitcase that still after two days wasn't unpacked. She decided to pull upon her favorite Disney bounding outfit she had brought, for some strange reason she couldn't put her finger on, she had the urge to bounding as Flynn Ryder. She found her white top, light brown shorts, blue scarf, her sandals, a brown bag and her favorite pair of sunglasses. As she was done putting on her outfit, she did a turn in front of her mirror before putting her phone and wallet in her bag and she walked back down stairs. As she reached the stairs she saw the two boys waiting for her, as she reached the bottom of the stairs her legs where hug attacked by the little boy running over and hugging her legs as he said "yayletsgocomeonletsgocomeon" "Charlie sweetie we are going now, but remember to breath and clam down when you speak okay?" the little boy smiled up at her and nodded as he took her hand. The three of walked outside and into Andrews car. On their way to the theater, the little Charlie started telling Andrew and Camilla a story about dragons and knights.

As Andrew pulled up next to this gorgeous old white building, on the front a big sign said 'Bank Of America Theater' on both of the ends another sign said 'The Book Of Mormon' the three of them walked out of the car and reached the stage door. As Andrew knocked on the door, Camilla could feel her heart skipping a couple of beats. This was after all an actual theater where actual people performed her favorite musical. As the door opened, a familiar smiling face became visible behind the door.