Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Cam turned around and left the theatre with a big smile on her face. It wasn't until she was back in her car about to leave that she remembered she still had to tell him the bad news. Se knew she had to no matter how much she didn't want to, he had to know after all. She felt the smile leave her face as she turned out back onto the road and started heading home. On her way back home she passed Petterino's the memories that place had brought was bad and good, again the smile came back onto her face.

Shorty after she entered the house she felt her phone buzz in her pocket, "speak now or be silenced forever" she said as she picked it up "Cam! I'm confused I was seriously rooting for you to be here, but when I got her you weren't seriously what have you done? Or haven't you done anything yet? Or what's going on?" She let out a small sigh as she answered "calm down Andrew I'm not gonna be there I've chosen to go with the one person who haven't hurt me but actually made me feel good since the day we met, sorry" the other end of the line got silent, then Andrew said "oh I see... I mean I'm happy for you it's just that I... I mean I've seen the two of you and yeah you know" "I know what you mean Andrew and if it was under diffrent circumstances I might have chosen differently" she said as she felt a single tear running down her cheek "at least tell the poor kid how you feel okay?" "Andrew I can't" "Cam you have to, he deserves that much okay?" Andrew said with a strict tone "okay" Cam said before hanging up. She knew Andrew was right as always. She knew she had to go out there and actually talk to him about how she felt and what she had done. As she wiped the tears away, she got up and moved towards the front door. That's when she saw them. The bouquet of roses from earlier. She felt another set of tears finding their way to her eyes as she passed them. This was gonna be a lot harder than she wanted it to be.

As she walked through the doors of the theatre and heard everyones voice on the other side she started doubt if she was making the right choice. She closed her eyes and she said to herself 'you can do this it doesn't have to be so hard, just don't look him in the eyes for too long' she kept on running over in her head what she had to say when she met him

"Cami!" he said as she saw her and a big smile grew in his face. As he got closer she could feel the tears once more starting to flow. There was no way she could stop them now. she knew she had to do it, "hey don't cry, is everything alright?" he said as he wiped away her tears, she took a deep breath as she asked "is there any where we can talk a little more private?" he looked around as he said "yeah my dressing room, is just down there"

As they both got inside he said "are you sure you're okay Cami? because you don't look okay" she took a deep breath before starting "look there's something wrong and that's why I'm here now, please let me finish before you say anything okay?" he nodded at her before she continued "since you and I met I was sure this would be more than just a friendship but as time has passed by no matter how much I truly wanted this to be more and believe me I've wanted that more than anything, it's just not working that way. The reason I've come here today is to tell you one thing, now this might hurt, because as you can see has hurt me but..." she took his hand as she continued "I can't keep chasing a dream that is nothing more than a dream. I know I've said this before, but I can't keep doing this, I can't keep letting you break my heart. I'm done. I'm done with everything. I've found someone who actually makes me feel special who aren't dating anyone and doesn't keep breaking my heart. I think I need to go. It was fun getting to know you. Bye" and by that she got up and rushed out of the theatre. She left before he could say or do anything, before anyone had a chance of saying or doing anything. As she rushed out through the theatre flash images of the first time she was here kept appearing. It wasn't until she reached her car and got inside she felt the tears starting once more to flow down her cheeks. Even tho she had made up her mind and now talked to the north of them she still felt like something was wrong. She just didn't know what.

The next thing she remembers is Andrew sitting down next to her at home as he says "Cam are you okay? you look like you haven't slept in a month, come on talk to me I'm right here" she looked up at him as she said "I... I... I..." she stuttered as everything that happened that day ran thought her head, "I've made some decisions and I guess I just have to get use to them" she let her head fall into his chest as what would have been tears started moving. She didn't have a single tear left in her body. She had been crying for hours without end. Her head was hurting, her body heavy and her whole world spinning "the whole AJ and Joey thing?" Andrew asked as he held her close, she nodded and he continued "you really did it then, so who did you end up picking? AJ" she shook her head, "Joey then?" she nodded her head. Andrew pulled her in closer as he said "maybe it's for the best Cam, why don't we out on something you like and not talk abou this until tomorrow before I leave huh?" once more she nodded.