Chapter 2

Chapter 2

As she looked up she looked starlight into a couple of perfect brown eyes, " I'm so so sorry" she heard a voice saying as she felt a hand on her shoulder "are you okay?" The voice continued "yeah I think so" Camilla said. As Camilla got up she got a better look at the boy in front of her. He was a tall good looking boy with a haircut that fitted him so well and a pair of devilish good looking brown eyes. When Camilla got up on her feet the boy smiled at her and then walked by her over to a girl waiting for him. Camilla got into the grocer and started to look around for some candy a like that could remind her a but of home. That's when she found a pack of chocolate at the bottom shelf. She bent down to pick it up, but when she stood up she could feel her head bump into something or someone, "we have to stop meeting like this" a familiar voice from earlier was saying behind her. Camilla turned around and was looking straight into the brown eyes from earlier she could feel her cheeks blush as he didn't broke the eye contact at all. They stood there in the middle of the shop just looking at each other without doing anything else, they didn't break the eye contact until a voice screamed "Richter! Get your ass back out here! If we're late Julia is gonna flip!" The boy broke the eye contact and said "I... I... I uhm I have to go I guess I'll see you around right?" "Right" Camilla said as she saw the boy walking clumsy out of the shop.

When she reached the the check out, she heard the boy once more approach her saying "sorry I don't quite get your name earlier, I'm Joey" Camilla turned around to look at the boy and said "I'm Camilla" Joey looked nervous but still managed to smile to her as he said "don't get me wrong, but give me a call later" "but I don't have your number?" "Oh I think you do" Joey said as he turned around and walked out of the shop. As Camilla saw Joey leave she just stood there watching him leave, right before he left the shop he turned around and pointed at her left pocket. Camilla took her hand and out of her pocket she pulled out a pice of paper with a phone number on. She was taking out of her trance by the cashier saying " that'll be 1.15 $" as Camilla turned around and payed him.

As Camilla walked back to the house and her new kind of family, her head was so confused. Within the couple of hours she had spent in this amazing city, she had managed to get two phone numbers from two different guys and they both told her if she needed anything that she should just give them a call, "I wonder if everyone in this city is so nice" she thought to herself, as she felt someone walking into her, "oh I'm so sorry" Camilla said as she helped the young girl back on her feet, "just watch were you are going!" the girl screamed at her. As Camilla handed the girl her bags, the girl just took them as she angrily said "keep your dirty hands out of my bags" as the girl walked away Camilla could hear her mumble "tourist, why do there have to be tourist everywhere?" Camilla stood as someone had frozen her feet to the ground, "well I guess that means not everyone" Camilla laughed for herself as she tried to move her feet and make them walk. As she stood there looking like a fool, smiling and not moving she saw a car driving by, it stopped in front of her and a window was opening, "ah there you are Camilla. Charlie and I were concerned when you didn't come back in time for dinner, fancy a drive to the airport? Charlie's big brother is coming home for a couple of days" Camilla started to smile as she saw Charlie sitting in the backseat pointing at a sign, "yeah sure" she said as she got into the backseat next to Charlie. As Ronald started the car, Charlie looked over at Camilla and said "look I made this for my brother" he showed Camilla a sign with the text 'You and me - but mostly me - are gonna change the world forever 'Cause I can do most anything!' Camilla knew exactly where she had heard that quote before after all it was her favourite musical.

When all three of them reached the airport, Camilla helped little Charlie out of the car, the moment she placed him on the ground she saw in the corner of her eye the little boy running of yelling, "he's coming! He's coming!" as much as Camilla wanted to just stand there laughing at Charlie she knew she had to go catch the little boy before Ronald became mad at her. So she started to running after him, when she caught him, she lifted him up and said "gotcha!" the little boy started to laugh like Camilla just told him the world funniest joke, everyone at the airport stopped with what they were doing and turned around and started looking at them. When Ronald caught up with them he saw that everyone at the airport was looking at them so he took little Charlie by his arm and said angrily "behave young man, remember your brother is coming home to relax and prepare for his next job, and everyone in Chicago doesn't need to know he's here got it?" as Ronald let go of Charlie's arm, all Charlie did was nod at his dad and walk in behind him. Suddenly Camilla felt bad, she was the one who chased him and made him laugh so loud that everyone heard them. As they started seeing people arriving, Camilla spotted a tall guy she knew she had seen somewhere before, "no it can't be, his last name isn't Rannells or is it?" Camilla thought to herself as she saw the tall man getting closer; her questions were answered when she saw Charlie running towards the man. When Charlie reached the man, he bent down and lifted Charlie up as he continued walking towards us. When the two of them reached us, Camilla stood as someone had frozen the time just staring at the man, she couldn't believe that it was his family she was working for the next year, Ronald gave the man a hug and then the both of them turned around and looked at Camilla who still was standing staring out into nothing, "Camilla this is our oldest son, Andrew. Andrew this is our new nanny Camilla" "nice to meet you" Andrew said while giving Camilla his hand. Camilla had no idea how to act, she had for the last couple of years been crazy about the man in front of her, and she knew he was gay but she also knew that he was one good looking man, "GIVE HIM YOUR HAND!" Camilla's brain was screaming at her, as she jarring her hand towards his and shook it. The whole trip back to the house Camilla sat in the car just staring out of the window. A lot of crazy and unreal things had been happening today, but this was without a doubt the craziest of them all.