Chapter 3

Chapter 3

All the way back to the house all Camilla did was looking out of the window. So far her first day in this beautiful city has been so confusing, and full of surprises. First she had shared a cap from the airport with this really good looking boy, then when she had went to the store to get some candy she had bumped twice into another cute boy for some reason both of these boys had handed her their numbers and told her to text them at some point. At one point Camilla had even been convinced that everyone one in this town was super sweet that was until she had bumped into that girl on the sidewalk who wasn't nice at all. But the most confusing thing was the fact that Camilla out of all people had been giving the job as a nanny in the house hold of the Rannells, and as the sparkles on top of that cake their oldest boy, and Camilla's favorite actor Andrew had decided to come home for some time the same day she arrived. Camilla was thrown out of her thought by the little Charlie saying "Cam, Cam, Cam!" Camilla turned herself so she was facing the little boy and said "yeah, what's up little man?" "Would you go to the park tomorrow with me and Andrew?" Camilla looked up pass Charlie and over at Andrew, he did a small nod with his head and then Camilla looked back at Charlie and gave him a small smile as she said "sure, we can go there tomorrow after school okay?" the little boy started smiling even more as he nodded his head. When they got back to the house Camilla helped the little Charlie out of the car and he grab her hand as they started walking back into the house. When they got inside Ronald looked at Camilla and little Charlie and said "Charlie dear time for bed, Cam would you please go tuck him in?" Camilla nodded her head as she bent down to the same level as Charlie and said "so, do you have a favorite book?" the little Charlie looked like a boy really thinking hard about the question, then he nodded and Camilla continued "well, if you go upstairs now, brush your teeth and go into bed, I'll read you some of it" and by that the little boy ran upstairs and disappeared. Slowly after him Camilla walked up and into her own room, as she sat down on the bed, she spotted out of the corner of her eye the two pieces of paper on the little table next to her bed. As she was about to reach for them she heard a voice, "seems like Charlie already likes you huh?" Camilla looked shock towards the door, before she could say anything else the voice continued "sorry I didn't mean to scare you or come sneaking up on you" "no, no it's fine. Uhm just come in" Camilla said as Andrew stepped into her room. He got over next to her and pulled over a chair and sat down on it, "so how has your first day here in Chicago been?" he ask her as he looked straight at her. Before Camilla got the chance to answer him, they heard the voice of the little Charlie saying "Cam! I'm ready now!" Camilla got up and looked at Andrew and said "sorry I kinda promised you brother" and by that Camilla left the room. When she got into the little boys room, she saw him sitting in his PJ's with a book in his hands and waiting for Camilla to start reading for him. Camilla pulled over a chair and sat down next to his bed and started reading the story for him. Not long after Camilla heard the little boy sleeping next to her. She tucked in the little boy and quietly left his room.

When Camilla got back into her own room she changed back into her own PJ and got under her blanket and pulled out her phone and saw one text

AJ: So I'm in the middle of intermission and just wanted to say hi one more time. So having fun so far in this amazing city?

Camilla couldn't stop smile as she read the words on her screen, she has only just met the boy earlier that day but he still manages to make her feel really good inside, like this could be more than just a friendship even tho they had only shared their names and really nothing more. She texted him back

Camilla: I am! This family is just so sweet to me, it feels like home when I'm here. Wait a second intermission? What is it exactly you are doing?

As Camilla waited for a respond from the boy, that's when her eye caught the glimpse of the second pieces of paper on the little table. The number from the boy at the shop. She stared at the paper discussing with her brain to text the boy or not. She decides upon texting him just to say hi

Camilla: Hi! So as you said I did have your number in my pocket, I still don't know how you managed to get it into my pocket but you did. But this is the girl from the shop. Hi!

Waiting for a reply to both of the boys she could feel how her eyes got heavier and heavier and how she became more and more tired. The last thing Camilla remembered was pressing send on that last text.

The next morning Camilla was awaken by the sun coming through her celling window. She got up slowly and stretched as her eyes got used to the light. As she looked down her room she noticed a small drawing on her table, she moved over and picked it up, she could feel a smile spreading across her face, in the corner she saw a handwriting saying 'From Charlie To Cam' she continued to smile as she got up and started to get dressed. As she walked down the hallway thinking she was home alone she started very carefully to sing 'I Believe' when she got downstairs she froze in the middle of the stairs, it turns out she wasn't alone at all. She heard a voice starting to sing along, the voice who original sang the song came from around the corner and just smiled at her as he finished the song. Afterwards he came closer to her and said "a perfect way to start the day huh" Camilla for a second had no idea how to respond to that, she saw a hand being held forward, she took it and Andrew took her to the kitchen and was shown to a place by the table. As Camilla sat down by the table she heard Andrew saying "so hope you don't mind, but I made us breakfast" and then he places a big plate of freshly baked pancakes in front of her. Camilla couldn't believe she was actually sitting by a kitchen table with THE Andrew Rannells eating pancakes at his parents' house. As they were almost done eating Camilla heard a phone ringing and saw Andrew picking his up and leaving the kitchen. When he came back into the kitchen he sat back down in his spot and said "we have to leave in 30 minutes to pick up my brother, remember you promised to take him to the park" "oh right the park" Camilla mumbled as she ate the last of her pancake, "this was nice thank you, now I gotta get ready for the park" Camilla said as she got up and almost ran upstairs. After almost 30 minutes she got downstairs. Then Camilla and Andrew headed for Charlize's school and then the park.

When the three of them reached the park Camilla was blown away by this beautiful park in the middle of this beautiful city. After some time with the 3 of them just walking around talking about all sort of things, Camilla spotted a face she had seen the day before, she stopped up and said "excuse me for a second" she ran towards the familiar face. When she reached it she hugged the person and said "hi"