chapter 9

I could tell his parents were unsure of me staying the night.

“Thank you again for letting me stay.”

“It was a surprise to us.”

“If it’s a problem.”

“No it’s not a problem.” Dustin said with a stern look to his parents. Dustin grabbed my wrist and pulled me up stairs.

“I apologize I don’t know what’s wrong with them.”

“It’s fine. Don’t worry about it.” he lead me to the guest bedroom.

“So are you going to skip school tomorrow?”

“No. I need to catch up. I’m afraid they will deport me. Remember I’m here on a student visa.”

“Then you better get to it.” the way he said I couldn’t help but laugh.

“One more thing? Are you going to forgive the poor boy.”

“I do and I don’t. I’m glad he isn’t the father but how can I trust him?”

“Give it time. Set a date and you will find out if your meant to be together.” it wasn’t a bad idea.

“We planed on going to greece for spring break.”

“Okay you have four months before spring break.”

    For the first month Mike was trying really hard to making everything up. I slowly started to let him back in only if Dustin was with us and I knew it pissed off Mike but pretended Dustin wasn’t there. I was having a really hard time I was still not talking to Maria and Mitchell was still mad at me and I was pretty sure Deanna still wanted to kill me. By the second month Mike and I started being close. I found out new things about him but we were still at the friend stage. The last time I had any contact with my stalk Ryan was when I got the flowers I guessed Mike took care of that but I didn’t ask.

“Don’t start Mike.” I got up from the sand and went to put my feet in the water.

“Come on. You and Maria have been friends forever and know she really needs you. She’s four months pregnant and scared.”

“Well if she hand’t been a whore she wouldn’t be in this situation!”

“Okay but isn’t this situation killing you?”

“So I’m a heartless bitch now!”

“No. I’m just saying.”

“Look I don’t have parents, I don’t have a sister that loves me. I haven’t spoken to Mitchell in months I don’t have a friend anymore. Everyone puts the blame on me. I DIDN’T DO ANYTHING! It’s not my fault that my parents or my sister ever loved me. It’s not my fault my boyfriend at the time knocked up my friend at the time. It’s not my fault that your cousin decided to be knocked up with my brother. It’s not my fault you made a mistake and got drunk and it is my decision what I want to do after I graduate. People need to realize their mistakes and stop blaming me! I know people aren’t prefect trust me I’m not prefect either but they need to stop.”

“Is this going to set us back on our recovery?” I looked at him. He he just ask that question. I couldn’t help it. I burst out laughing.it felt good to laugh like that even though my side were killing me.

  By the third month I got new that my grandmother was ill. I had to go visit her no matter if I had mid- finals but one wired request is that my grandmother wanted Maria and Mike to come visit also. Maria only agreed to come because Mitchell was going to be there. By the look of all the cars when we got there my whole family was there. I was greeted my Alex and Quinn.