ch 11

“I don’t understand why they hate you so much?” Mike said.

“Join the club.” I sat down on the bed next to him. There was pounding on the door.

“Elizabeth open the door!” My mother yelled.

“No!” I pulled out my phone and call Michael down stairs in the kitchen.

“Hello this is Michael.”

“Michael it’s Elizabeth. I need you to call the authority please.”

“Whats wrong? Where are you?”

“I’m locked in with Mike in the guest bedroom next to mine room because of my parents and my sister.”

“Okay, I’ll call.” He hung up.

“You really going to arrest your family?”

“Not arrest just off the property.”

“Can you really do that?”

“Yes. I own one forth of this property.” he just looked at me. I texted my brothers to see where they were at. Mitchell and Maria where still out. Alex and Quinn where just walking through the door. I heard my mother say their names then footsteps. I waited a moment before putting my ear against the door to make sure the cost was clear before opening the door. I was glad when there was no one there but I heard arguing down stairs.

“Can you put this in your suitcase for me please.” I handed him the chest.

“Sure.” I waited for him in the hallway. When he came back I embraced him. At first he stiffen then his arms tighten around me.

“I’m sorry.”

“It’s not your fault. Your family is just crazy.” I gave a small laugh. The arguing got louder. 

“I think we should go see whats happening.” I enlaced my fingers with his. I looked up at him. He had a big smile while looking down at our hands. Walking down each step of stairs my heart beat faster. My brothers were arguing with my parents and my sister. My brothers made the mistake of looking at us when we walking in.

“You! This is your fault!” my mother yelled.

“What is my fault mother?” I asked with a bored tone. That seamed to piss her off even more.

“It’s your fault the we didn’t get anything! You corrupted my mother’s mind. My poor poor mother.” I took a step closer to her.

“Shut up mother! You didn’t love grams. Grams loved me more because I wasn’t like you or Deanna. I wasn’t cold hearted, bitter, greedy bitch!” she slapped me hard.

“I wished everyday I didn’t have you! Your the daughter no buddy wants!”

“No. I’m the daughter everyone wants. Your the daughter that no one wants and you gave birth to one too. I am glad everyday that I’m nothing like you or father!” there was pounding on the door. One of the house keepers answered it. Moments later the police were in front of us. My mother acted all nice.

“Hello. How may we help you?”

“We were call on a domestic.”

“I think that was a mistake.”

“No it wasn’t.” Everyone turned to look at me.

“I called. I want you to take them.” I pointed at my parents and my sister.

“Off the property please. They refuse to do so.”

“We can’t do that Miss.”

“Actually you can. They don’t own this property. My brothers and I do. You see this is my grandmother house and she past leaving it to us.” the officers looked at each other than to my brothers.

“Do you also wish they be removed?” they were quiet for a moment then agree. The look of shock on all three of there faces was priceless.

   After our parents were escorted off the property we looked at each other without a word. I was in the back yard in the garden thinking about what I just done. Did I just ruin any relationship with my brothers? Mike knew to leave me alone. He sat in a chair on the patio watching me. When dinner came around we were still quiet except Maria and Mitchell, who I expect didn’t know what happened. I was gripping Mike’s hand tightly. Mike leaned close to me and whispered.

“I need you to loosen your grip a little so I can get the circulation back in my hand.” I quickly loosen my grip.

“Sorry.”

“It’s okay.” He gave my temple a light kiss.

“You need to breath and relax.”

“I can’t.”

“What’s going on? Why is everyone so quiet?” Mitchell asked. I looked over at Alex and Quinn nervously.

“We had mom, Dad and Deanna kicked off the property.” I tighten my grip on Mikes hand again.

“Breath.” I took a deep breath in and out trying to relax.

“Why?”

“Because they tried attacking Elizabeth and I today.” Mike answered.

“Well good then.” We were all surprised by his answer.

“Your not mad?” I asked.

“No. Were they arrested?”

“No.”

“To bad.” I looked over at Alex and Quinn. They started laughing. I relaxed a bit and I bet Mike was grateful. I stayed quiet through the rest of dinner. Now I was laying on Mike in bed.

“Thank you for speaking for me at dinner.” I looked up at him.

“Your welcome.” he leaned slightly and kissed my forehead. I was falling in love with him again and slowly trusting him again. 

------------------------------------

I hope you enjoy and I'm sorry it's short.

Please vote and or comment

:)