chapter 2

We waited in the ER waiting room for 45 minutes before anyone saw mw. I was right I had a stomach flu. I had to get an Iv  because I was so dehydrated. They told me to get plenty of water and sleep before they would release me. I felt a lot better when we left. He pulled up to my aunts house.

“Thank you.”

“Your welcome.”

“You may want to take something when you get home Dustin so you don’t get sick.” Dustin walked me to my door.

“Dustin.”

“Yes.” we looked at each other.

“Can you not tell anyone about Maria please.”

“I promise.”

“Thank you again.” when I got indie I grabbed a couple of water bottles, drank some then went to my bed and fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning by a text message. I rolled over and looked ay my cell phone screen. It was from Dustin.

“Hey. I’m not going to school because I caught your flu. I have your make up work. Sorry.” I felt a lot better. I got out of bed and called Alex my aunt driver and told him to pick me up in half an hour. I took a shower, dried off and got changed into some jean shorts and a T- shirt. I grabbed an apple and waited for Alex outside locking the door behind me with the spear key. Alex arrived minutes later. I told him how to get to Dustin’s house. The ride to his house was short. As we were pulling in we saw what I believe was Dustin mom walking out of the house.

“Thank you Alex.” I said as hr opened the door for me. He gave me a small nod. The lady looked shock when she saw me.

“Hi may I help you?”

“Hi my name is Elizabeth. I’m Dustin friend. I’m afraid I’m the reason he is sick today. I was wondering if it would be okay if I stayed here and looked after him?” she looked at me with pure shock.

“Um I guess so.”

“Thank you.” I gave a small nod to Alex. He pulled out the drive way. She walked me to the door.

“Your a friend of my son?”

“Yes mama. We started being friends. He’s the football player while I’m the nerd and a waitress at a dinner.”

“Oh.” we were inside now.

“Well his room is up stair to the right.”

“Thank you.” I gave her a smile and walked up stairs to Dustin room. I gave a small knock before walking in. The room was dark but I saw that there was no one in the bed but I heard the toilet  flush and the sink. A shirtless Dustin walked out.