ch5

Mike was sitting on the edge of my bed while I sat on the floor hugging one of pillows.

“I am so so sorry that I put you through pain. I am truly but you need to know that I was set up.”

“I know. Dustin showed me the Facebook statues a little while ago.”

“So were okay?”

“Okay okay? No Mike we aren’t okay!”

“Why. I was set up.”

“You chose to go to your ex house knowing she wants you back. You chose to drink enough to be put into that position and the one thing that kills me the most is that you said you love her. You love Emily and not me.” there were tears running down my cheeks. He stood up.

“No. Sit I don’t want you anywhere near me.”

“But I do love you Elizabeth.”

“Did you see Emily face this morning?” he looked confused.

“Her face?”

“Emily is pregnant.” shock covered his face.

“What?”

“The looks of shame, shock, embarrassment and horror when I said she made me by the test said it all. Especially when she didn’t defend herself. She pregnant Mike and I hope it isn’t your. I will never forgive you if it is.” I stood up and walked to the door. Knowing my brothers where on the other side I quickly wiped my face with my face and walked into the hallway and into Quinn’s arms.

“I’m proud of you.” he whispered.

“Yeah well that makes one of us. I love him Quinn and the though of him getting someone else pregnant breaks my heart.” I hugged him tighter.

“Everything will work out.”

“Yeah I hope so. Now lets talk about Mitchell mistake.” I tugged him down stairs. When we walked down stairs I was surprised to find Maria sitting in between Alex and Mitchell in the living room. Maybe Greece was a good idea.

“I’m going to get some water. Does anyone else what something?” please say no, please say no.

“No were good.” Alex said.

“Okay.” I was grateful when I walked into the kitchen. Today wasn’t my day. I noticed a vase filled with beautiful flowers. I hadn’t noticed them earlier. There was a card attached to them and my name written on it.  I opened the card to find the flowers were from Ryan.

           Elizabeth,

           I heard what Mike did with Emily and I’m sorry. I have a shoulder to cry on. I know you are a strong women but I also know your going through things and I just wanted to let you know I will always be there to save you again if you need to be saved.

                                                                  Love Ryan

I grabbed the vase and brought it to the living room and put them in front of Maria.

“Take them. I don’t want them. Take them home with you please.” I headed back up stairs.

“Wait. What is wrong with them?”

“I just don’t want them.” I quickly walked back to my room hoping Mike was still there. When I opened my door he was sitting on the floor with the pillow I was holding earlier in his arms.

“Good your still here. Your friend sent me flowers with this attached.” I threw him the card.

“Know will you believe me. He creepy, a stalker.” I closed the door behind me, leaned against and crossed my arms over my chest. I waited while he read it.

“That son of a bitch!” he shot up.

“Shh my brothers are going to hear you.”

“How did he know?”

“People talk, Facebook, I don’t know. I told you and you didn’t believe me. You became his friend.”

“Yeah because you tried killing yourself!”

“Don’t pretend you know me or what I’m going through because you don’t!”

“I was there when your sister tried killing you twice.”

“Yeah that’s the a small slice of the cake!”

“That still doesn’t justify trying to kill yourself!”

“Oh my god! Yes I tried drowning myself in the bath tub of the hotel room. Then I got into a plane to

Bora Bora and jump off the balcony of my room into the ocean for fun. Oh and my brother put me on suicide this morning because of you and Maria. Happy. Yes the thought of killing myself has crossed my mind but also leaving her too!”

“Your leaving?” he walked over to my night stand and sat down on the bed.

“I’m thinking about it. But someone this morning told me I need to confront my problems.” I walked over and picked up my pillow.

“Don’t leave please.” I just looked at him.

“I beg you, please, we can fix this.”

“How if Emily is pregnant with your child! I already been through my boyfriend getting other girl pregnant! What am I? Am I not worthy enough to be loved!”

“I love you.”

“No you love Emily!”

“No I don’t!” he swung his arm knocking over my lamp and a picture farm causing it to shatter. My door swung open, Alex and Quinn quickly enter looking at me then Mike.

“Are you okay?” Quinn asked.

“I’m fine.”

“You! You have to go!” Alex said.

“No.” Mike stood up. Alex grabbed him by the shoulder.

“Yes you are!”

“No I’m not.” he shoved Alex off of him.

“Don’t start mike, please.” I begged.

“You heard her. Get out!” Alex shoved Mike back then hell broke loose. Alex and mike started shoving and punching each other.

“Stop it!” I yelled but of course they didn’t. Quinn tried pulling off Alex but did it unsuccessfully. Mitchell and Maria quickly entered the room.

“What the hell is going on?”

“Stupidity.” I rolled my eyes at them fighting on the floor. Mitchell went over to help Quinn pull them apart when the door bell rang.

“I’ll get that.” Maria followed me down stairs.

“No. Can you go back up stairs and see if everyone is okay. If not you know where the first aid kit is.”

“Okay.” she went back up stair while I went to answer the door. I was surprised to find Emily at my door and you could tell she had been crying.

“Emily?”

-------------------------------

 sorry it has been so long.

hope you enjoy

Please vote & comment !!! :)