"Oh god! your amazing and finally mine!" part 2

We both looked down at the pregnancy tests. Maria started crying and I just made it to the toilet before throwing up on the floor.

“How can this happen!” Maria said through sobs. I was to weak to pick myself off the floor.

“What are we going to do!” she yelled at me. I pulled out my phone and pulled up Mitchell’s number.

“Here.”

“What do you want me to do with your phone.”

“Tell him.” she froze.

“What? No!”

“Fine I will.” I dialed his number.

“Elizabeth No!” it was to late he picked up.

“Hey Elizabeth is everything okay?”

“No it’s not. I need you to come visit me.” Maria was chewing her lip hard while staring holes into me.

“What’s wrong?”

“I need you to come so we can talk.”

“You can tell me on the phone.”

“I rather do this face to face.”

“Okay I’ll catch the next flight.”

“Thank you.” I hung up.

“He’s catching the next flight.”

“Don’t you have a plane?”

“Yes.”

“I can’t believe you did that! Your a horrible friend!”

“At least Im not the one who is pregnant!” I pulled out my phone again and texted Dustin.

“What are you doing! Telling the whole world!”

“I’m sick, you’re pregnant. I just texted Dustin to pick me up so you don’t get sick!” I puked again.

About 20 minutes later, I’m laying on the bathroom floor and Maria is watching me from the bed. The door bell rang.

“I’ll get it.” Maria got out of the bed and went to answer the door. A few moments later Dustin appeared at the bathroom door.

“Hello Cinderella, your Prince Charming is here to rescue you.” Maria said nasty.

“Go to hell Maria.” I spat.

“Okay you two are fighting.” he tried to help me up but I was to tiered and weak to stand.

“Sorry.”

“That’s fine.” he scooped me bridal style and carried me down stairs to his car.

“What about your car?”

“I can pick it up another day.” he pulled out of the driveway and headed the wrong way.

“Where are we going?”

“To the hospital.”

“No take me home please.”

“You keep mumbling and you look like death.”

“Well thanks.”

“No I meant.”

“I know what you meant but I’m not dying. It’s just the flu.”

“Sorry but we are still going.” I was to weak to argue.

“Fine.”

“Why did Maria call you? I thought you two are fighting.”

“We are and she mede it worse.”

“How?”

“Maria thought she was pregnant. We made a pack that no matter what are relationship was we would be there for each other.”

“And?”

“We both took a test.”

“Your pregnant?”

“Maria saw me puking so she made me take a test.” he was silent.

“One of us is pregnant.” he jerked the car.

“He got you pregnant.”

“No I have the flu remember. That is why your taking me to the hospital.”

“Maria is pregnant.” he didn’t say it as a question more like a statement.

“Who’s the father?” I stared out the window.

“My brother.” Dustin stayed quiet for the rest of the ride. 

_____________________________

Hope you like it. 

Commet vote

please.