chapter 6

“Hi. Can I come in?” I looked back at the stair and back to her.

“Sure come on in.” she went into the living room and sat down on the love seat.

“Would you like something to drink?”

“No thank you.”

“Okay than. Sorry I have to ask why are you here.How did you know where I live?”

“That doesn’t matter. I came to apologize and came to ask for your forgiveness.”

“Are you dying?”

“No. I’m leaving.”

“Then you are pregnant.”

“Yes.” my heart started to race.

“Is it is it Mike’s?”

“No.” I let out a deep breath.

“I want to apologize for being a bitch. Actually I wasn’t always like this. When I first dated Brad he liked me being mean and bitchy and after Brad broke up with me more and more guys liked me so I kept the bitchy attitude.”

“I apologize for what I did today.”

“No what I did was wrong especially with the text message. I was just pissed that you took him from me. I knew he wasn’t into me anymore before you guys left.”

“But he said he loves you.”

“No before he passed out he kept repeating your name. He probably thought I was you.”

“So there was no sex.”

“No sex.” I couldn’t help it but I started crying. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs then Mike’s voice.

“I’m leave god can I just say good bye first.” he walked into the living and stopped when he saw Emily.”

“What are you doing here?” Mike and Alex’s face was unmarked surprisingly.

“She came to apologize and say good bye.”

“Your leaving?”

“I was right she was pregnant.” Mike snapped his head to look at me.

“Wha- what?”

“And your so fucking lucky.” I whispered. He started to walk towards me.

“That doesn’t mean you are forgiven. Good bye Mike, drive safe.”

“Butt.”

“Bye Mike.” he looked between Emily and I then went to the front door.   

     I was know cleaning the mess that Mike made.

“How are you holding up?” I turned to find Quinn leaning again my door frame.

“Fine.”

“Really?”

“Yes really.” I really don’t want to talk to anyone.

“You know you can talk to me.” I sighed.

“Yes I know I can talk to you about anything but really I’m fine.” I though the last of the glass in the trash.

“Now will you excuse me I’m tired for waking up so early for school I didn’t even go to.” I climbed into be.

“Okay sleep tight Elisabeth.” he shut the door behind him. I tried to go to bed but I just could. I was so happy that Emily wasn’t pregnant with Mike child but I just can’t throw myself back at him. It’s going to take a while to trust him again. The other problem was Maria and her being pregnant with my brother child. I am so pissed at her. I let out a sigh and stared at the ceiling.

  I was tired of trying to go to bed, throwing my pillow in frustration I got out of bed and maybe my way to the kitchen. Quinn and Alex were eating something that smelled really good.

“Did you get any sleep?” Quinn asked.

“No. My brain went shut up.” I  took a bite from Quinn plate.

“Umm yummy.” I walked over to the refrigerator.

“I can make you some.” Alex said.

“No but you can make dinner.” I turned and smiled at him. I ended up eating an apple and a pudding

cup. My brothers weren’t every happy with my choice.

“So how long will you guys be staying here?”

“I don’t know but you don’t have to worry we will be staying at a hotel.”

“You don’t have too.”

“The last time we all stayed together didn’t end very well plus I know your mad at Mitchell.” Alex said with a sigh.

“I’m not mad at him.” Quinn gave me this look.

“Okay a little but I’m more mad at Maria. I knew when we became friends she was wild but I always end up saving her. Either from fights, partying and some other things but almost sleeping with my ex who got my ex best friend pregnant then going out drinking and ending up sleeping with my brother and get pregnant! I’m sorry but I’m threw with it. They should of used common sense to use a condom!” I was pissed know.

“Take a deep breath.” Quinn said with a concerned face.

“I’m going for a walk.”

_________________

tell me what you think.

Please comment & or vote :)