2 ~ Who the fuck is she?

(Im just going to let you know ahead of time that this and a few more chapters will have offensive language such as f*ggot. Just because back in the 80s, early 90s, it really was a terrible thing to be gay. Just wanted to give you a warning. Enjoy ❤️)

Richie's Pov:

Fuck yeah! Who doesn't love going back to hell everyday and waking up at 5 am? Not me.

Since school starts at 7 in the morning, I have to wake up at 5, get ready, get on my bike, try not to fall in a fucking mud puddle that's always outside my house, meet up with the losers, THEN get to school.

Jesus christ. I hope I get into a fight and get suspended.

Anything to get me a few more days of summer.

I will take a bite out of someone's dick if I have to. Im not joking!

I know no one likes hell (aka school)

But I HATE it.

Would rather actually go to Hell than be in hell. You feel me?

The one place that I get made fun of for being who I am.

The one place that my friends get made fun of.

That's where it crosses the line.

I can deal with people being asshits to me, but my friends?

You've got another thing coming if you think that's going to happen.

Especially with Eddie. No body touches my Eds. My EddieBear, my EddieBeddie, my Spaghetti top.

That's when YOURE going to hell.

Mess with Ben all you want, just not the others.

Just kidding, I love you Bennie.

-

It is, 6:30. I meet up with the losers in exactly 1 minute and 21, 20, 19, 18 seconds.

All of our houses connect to one certain road that we all ride down to get to school.

"Hey loser." I lift my head up and see Stan and Bill riding towards me.

"Hey Bill." I smirk.

"G-g-goodmorning Ri-R-Rich. Ready for school?" Bill stutters out.

"Hey. Do I not get a hello? Goodmorning? How are you?" Stan waves his hands up in the air.

"Stan shut up. You interrupted our conversation." I tighten my fists on the grips of my bike.

Stan rolls his eyes and murmurs something along the lines of,

"Fuck you bitch. Ill just talk to Eddie and Mike."

I laugh to myself and we all wait for everyone else to join us on our adventure to hell!

I continue to talk with Stan and Bill until 6 minutes pass and no one else has come.

"They should be here by now. Eddie at least." Stan states the obvious.

I caught myself smiling at the sound of hearing his name.

Eddie.

Doesn't that just sound the the prettiest name?

Rolls off the tongue like water... if that's how the saying goes.

"He probably is k-k-kissing his mom goodbye." Bill says.

"But I already did? Last night I-"

"Oh my god Richie. Shut up."