제 11 장: Instinct

"Oh? Eomma!!!" Hee Ni left the swing and excitedly runs toward her mother, though it take her seconds to realise who's the young woman approaching towards her because of its disguise but upon seeing her wave and the eyes, Hee Ni knows its her mother.

Hani crouched down as she lovingly open her arms and waited for Hee Ni to welcome her by her embrace.

"Aigoo, I missed you my baby" Hani said as she hug back her daughter and carried her by her arms.

"I missed you too eomma!" Hee Ni widely smiled, you can see how happy she is that she got to see her mom.

"Eomma? Why you wearing a mask and a cap?" Hee Ni innocently asked.

"You know how famous eomma is, someone could snatch me from you" Hani chuckled as she explained to her daughter in a simple way that Hee Ni could understand.

"Oh? I dont want that eomma, youre with me no one should snatch you from me" Hee Ni defended.Hani giggled as she tucked in a little of Hee Ni's hair into her daughter's right ear.

"How's school my little one?" Hani genuinely smiled looking her daughter.

"I got a star on my hand! Cause teacher said Iam a fast learner! Isnt it amazing eomma?" Hee Ni cheerfully said.

"Wahh chareso Hee Ni yah! Eomma is so proud! And with that here's your reward" Hani widely smiled as she spontaneously giving her daughter some kisses on her cheeks that made the little one giggled.

"Eomma! Stop it tickles!" Hee Ni giggled.

"Arraso, lets go home, youll get to see your aunties today" Hani cheerfully said.

"Jinja?" Hee Ni excitedly replied.Hani smiled behind those mask and nod.As they suppose to head out Hee Ni spoke out for them to stop at the middle of the playground.

"Oh eomma, chankaman. I didnt say goodbye to my friend..oh? Where is he?" Hee Ni said as they turned around on where Hee Ni pointed but the person she's referring too is not there anymore.

"Who's he? Hee Ni yah?" Hani curiously asked.

"Its ahjussi! He's so good eomma, I always saw him helping some stray cats" Hee Ni cheerfully said.Hani thought the child just referring to somewhat a gardener or helper at her school.

"Woah so he loves cats?" Hani chuckled, as this made her remembered a certain person who really love cats whom she misses so much.

"Ne eomma, like I do! But I felt sad I didnt tend to say goodbye" Hee Ni pouted.

"Its okay Hee Ni yah, Maybe ahjussi was in a hurry, dont worry I bet youll see each other again" Hani smiled consoling her daughter.Hee Ni nod in reply.

"Now come on, your aunt Hyerin cooked seaweed soup, the moment she knew that Ill bring you home" Hani said as they walk towards where she park the car.

"Yay!" Hee Ni said as she rested her chin on her mother's shoulder as the child keep staring to the swing slowly that theyre getting far away, she hopes that her friend ahjussi was just hiding somewhere and if he could pop out she could wave him goodbye but unfortunately it doesnt.

"Where have you been hyung?" Siwon asked as he's watching television with Siwon, Ryewook and Leeteuk.

"Oh just walking around" Heechul smiled before he could go upstairs he suddenly asked something to the members.

"You guys have schedule right?" Heechul asked.

"Well manager just want us to show up there its just a little meeting" Leetuek said the younger ones nod.