제 7 장: Sure

At the EXID dormitory were all members busy with their individual businesses as they were given one day off to prepare before they will start rehearsing and recording for their upcoming comeback in following months.Its also a week the last time Hani and Heechul seen each other since that dinner they have together.

"Unnie!?" Hyerin exclaimed wearing an apron while she's holding a spatula with her right hand as she rush to the living room the only member she saw was Hani.

"There is no cooking oil? How come we ran out of cooking oil? Hyerin asking Hani but she didnt reply she was just staring at the television but its turned off.

"Hello?! Unnie?" Hyerin called out as she wave her hands in front of Hani to get her attention.

"Oh? Waeyo?" Hani startled.

"I asked about the cooking oil?" Hyerin replied.

"Oh yeah its on the upper cabinet right side" Hani smiled.

"Okay" Hyerin nod she suppose to head again to the kitchen but she turned around heading back to where Hani is.

"You're spacing out again unnie?" Hyerin chuckled and sat down beside Hani.

"What? No" Hani chuckled.

"Eh your staring at the turned off television, come on whats wrong?" Hyerin chuckled.

"I think I found him" Hani said this time facing Hyerin seriously.

"What? Who's him" Hyerin curiously asked.

"the father of my child" Hani said.

"Well if that is—what? You mean the father of HeeNi? Youre one and only?" Hyerin slightly jumped off from the sofa.

"Yes, I think its Junsu" Hani brightly said then frowned as she realised something.

"What?! You mean Junsu? The one you are dating now? How can you be so sure unnie?" Hyerin asked calmly as possible.

"Well do you remember this necklace came from? This was given to me by him the first time we met on that blind date, it has another pair which is a leaf shape where a date the day the blind date happened engrave into it" Hani explained while holding her necklace its shape of a rose where is also a date engraved into it.

"I saw him had it when I went to his house last weekend" Hani added, Hyerin couldnt believe on what she is hearing.

"But you guys are not the only one having a date on that day and having that kind of necklace" Hyerin said with a concerned voice.

"Its one of the kind, he told me that day its a personalize necklace he wanted to give to his blind date as it was his firstime he wanted it special" Hani said recalling the day they had dated.

"Are you sure? You didnt mistakenly see it as a leaf?" Hyerin asked.

"No, Iam sure because I touch it and checked behind it and there is the date engrave on it" Hani said.

"So what you'll gonna do now?" Hyerin asked.

"I dont know, I know that Iam sure that its him but something's odd like something's not right" Hani said as she lye down this time at the sofa.

"Thats why youre spacing out" Hyerin said.

"Maybe I should tell to HeeNi maybe thats the something wanted to fulfill to remove the worry in my heart" Hani said.

"WHAT? Youll gonna tell it to HeeNi?" Hyerin immediatedly stood up.

"Hayst I dont know anymore" Hani said covering her face with a pillow she's holding.