제 1 장: Mon Amour

"Ne Eomma?" Hani said as he kept her phone at her ear while she is fixing her things for the music bank later to promote their hit song.

"Mwo? Whats wrong with Hee Ni?" Hani stopped from fixing her things and hear out her mom from the other line.

"Phew I thought something wrong with her mom, you scared me, thank you for informing me that she eventually got back to sleep the moment I left late night yesterday mom" Hani chuckled.

"Arraso, arraso Ill pass by there after the music show mom, bye!" Hani ended the call.

"Are you done fixing your things unnie?" Junghwa asked as she trying to peak from Hani's back.

"Yah, kamjagiya!" Hani was startled sudden appearance of their maknae.

"Hehe is that your mom called?" Junghwa chuckled.

"Oh yes I thought something happen to Hee Ni , mom just called that eventually she fell back to sleep" Hani smiled.

"Wah unnie, Hee Ni grow up she looks like you, look at that round eyes" Jung Hwa complimented as she saw Hani's phone wallpaper her 3 year old daughter.

"Well she'll turn 4 next year" Hani said.

"Where do time goes?" Junghwa asked.

"Yeah it was like yesterday you graduated high school jjong jjong" Hani laughed.

"Hey why you and Solji unnie want to push that nickname to me?" Junghwa threw playfully a sofa pillow to Hani.

"Its cute" Hani replied laughing.

"Any trace of him unnie?" Jung Hwa quickly change the topic and looked at Hani.

"Unfortunately, No, its been three years already" Hani giving Jung Hwa a sad look.

"Iam afraid Hee Ni will grow up without knowing her father and whats worst even myself I dont know who is the father of my child" Hani said with a pitty on her face.

"Unnie, dont overthink yet, dont worry we are here for Hee Ni, and pretty sure fate will lead you" Jung Hwa smiled giving her elder member some courage.

"I know but I cant help myself to think what will be the future holds" Hani replied.

"Well that guy was pretty lucky that he had a child of the number one labeled to be one of the most beautiful idol, its his lost for leaving you that night not yours" Jung Hwa said.

"I think its just a one sided love" Hani replied.

"What? How can you say that?" Jung Hwa asked curiously.

"Well I dont know what he felt that night, is he regretting it? Does he have feelings? Or he just consider it a one night stand? Ayst mula" Hani stand up and carried the bag she will bring to the music show.

"Here you go again with your prediction unnie, we dont know of course because you hadnt talk since that night, what we can do now is you should trust yourself that you will find him and you are ready to face him" Jung Hwa said advising Hani looking like shes older than Hani the way she advice.

"Thats the problem we dont even know what kind of person he is, is he working? A CEO? an employee? Doctor? Lawyer? Just named all the professions in the world" Hani halfly shouted as she want to let a little pain out of her chest.

"Unnie calm down, trust me okay we will find him I can feel it" Jung Hwa replied trying to comfort her elder sister.

"Iam just so stupid to fell in love with that guy just a matter of hours on that freaking blind date, uggh I dont know to myself I just feel it that night" Hani let a big sigh.