제 4 장: Deja vu

This adorable little girl dances to Exid's "Up and Down" at the Daeji National Theme park, she earned a lot of viewers and love from the netizens as they were amaze on how this little girl mastered the choreography of the dance.

@leggoletsgo: Omg she's really good!

@haniiningning: how old is she?

@heeyeeoonaa: is it me or the child really looks like hani?

@exidhaniya: omg! She really looks like hani especially when hani was around that age!

@leggoglobal: she represents the lego around the world

@hyelinasunshine: she's so adorable, I hope exid get to see this and have a special collab with her.

@hanihoney: she literally is Hani's daughter.

@LESolHyeNiJjong: the resemblance is uncanny! Hani's child.

@kpopfanbase: the little girl have an instagram?

"Omona! Unnnieee!!! Hee Yeon unnie!!!" Jung Hwa suddenly stand up from the bed and went to the living room where Hani is busy arranging her things as they will go to Daegu today for special performance.

"Waegurae??" Hani startled and looked at the screaming Jung Hwa as the maknae handed her phone to her.

"Mwooo??" Hani raised her voice as she couldn't believe what she saw, JungHwa pressed the play button and the two's expression looks like they are watching a horror film.

"Unnie! I think ——Why do you two looks scared?" Hyerin walk in to the living room and suppose to ask Hani something but seems the two are busy, as they were holding one phone and standing like some kinda stones with one expression.

"Omo Hee Yeon nah is this Hee Ni? Solji rush to the side of Hyerin and let them see the one video that flash on the screen of her cellphone.

"Wah! Hee Yeon nah! Hee Ni looks so much like you! And she pulled off that dance!" LE chuckled.

"Oh no no no this cant be" Hani panickly get her cellphone trying to dial So Hee.

"Arent you proud?" Hyerin curiously asked.

"Of course Iam! No its not like that we might expose!" Hani replied as she keep dialing So Hee but no one is picking up.

"Unnie, calm down dont worry they will not know, well they are people in the comment section saying that Hee Ni is your daughter but as a fan of course Ill say that because she is so much like you" Junghwa trying to calm down her older member.

"Jung Hwa is right Hee Yeon nah, people will just stuck to the idea that all of us have similar faces around the world and that could be that" LE said.

"Don't scold So Hee,Unnie Iam sure she knew what is she doing" Hyerin smiled.

"Yeah if I look like Won Hee sunbaenim doesnt says he is my father?" Solji teasefully asked to lighten the aura.

"It could be" Hyerin replied earning laughed from the rest of the members.

"Alright Ill just call her if they are doing fine right now" Hani smiled.

——————

"Hey there little kitten,dont be afraid" Hee Ni trying to follow a kitten behind the lamp post located not that far away from the bench were So Hee left her.

"You must be looking for your mommy" Hee Ni carried the kitten as she caressing the kitten with her dominant hand but the cat jump out from her grip.