제 3 장: Dancing like her

Exid up to these days are quiet busy, as their new single have been released entitled"Ah Yeah" their schedule is full, left and right music shows and album promotions. Well "Ah Yeah" is another hit, its another success of exid up until now its still a dream to all of them that they couldnt believe its actually happening.Despite from being busy Hani still keeping her best to be with her child, like being with her during weekends or if she have a free time even at late night, but one day she promised her child that shell be there but 2 days already past Hani couldnt pass by at their house because of sudden schedules, Hani's working hard not just for herself or exid but for her child so she can gave everything to her.

"Mama?" Hee Ni woke up from her sleep and went to the living room to see her 2nd mom.

"Goodmorning sweetie!" So Hee opened her arms as she carried her niece.

"Mama, when will eomma be home?" Hee Ni asked So Hee.

"Well shell be home soon baby" So Hee smiled and put down Hee Ni to her sit at the dining room as So Hee serve their food for breakfast.

"When will that soon mama?" Hee Ni curiously asked she looked at her aunt with sadness on her face.

"Hee Ni yah, its just eomma Hee Yeon busy at work so you could be at school next year" So Hee smiled as she trying to let Hee Ni understand the situation.

"If thats the case I dont wanna go to school anymore, if I just dont see eomma everyday" Hee Ni innocently answered.

"No its not like that Hee Ni yah, your mommy loves you thats why she need to be a way for the meantime" So Hee replied her niece.

"Okay mama" Hee Ni replied sadly as she gave up and just listen to her aunt.

"Dont be sad okay, we will go to the carnival today and you can bring fatty, how's it?" So Hee smiled, Hee Ni quickly changed her mood into happy one.

"Really mama? Yay!, come on lets eat breakfast!" Hee Ni pulled her auntie into the dining table.So Hee chuckled on her neice for being excited.

"I cant believe we pulled it off girls!" Solji exclaimed as they recently done they're performance in the music show.

"Yah! Uljima we should be happy" LE cried in tears as they got their first award over the years.

"Yah! Unnie you are the one who is crying!" Hyerin cried.

"Yah uljima" Hani hugged her members.As Jung Hwa let a very loud cry.They suddenly heard a phone ringing.

"Ohh its So Hee" Hani pulled off her phone and pressed video chat.

"So Hee yah!!!!!" Exid members shouted as they are trying fit into the camera's frame.

"Wahhh! Omo we watched it!!! Congrats girls you deserve it!!" So Hee replied.

"Eomma! Chukahae!!! Aunt Hyojin, Aunt Solji,Aunt Hyerin and Aunt Jung Hwa!!!" Hee Ni greeted as she cutely dance mentioning their names.

"Awee gumawo Hee Ni yah!!" The rest of the members replied.

"Thank you sweetie!" Hani replied.

"Mommy! Mama and I will go to the carnival today! We will bring fatty!" Hee Ni told her mother.

"Really? Iam sorry I couldnt be there honey but I promise mommy will be there at no time" Hani smiled.

"Its okay mommy Ill just buy some cotton candy for you" Hee Ni smiled.

"Oh sweetie its alright, but make sure its blue berry" Hani chuckled as she teases her daughter.

"Alright mommy" Hee Ni giggled.