제 5 장: Ahn Heechul?

Back to the exid dormitory, the girls dont have schedule today, last night they planned to have picnic today but I guess it will be posponed because last night Hani received a call from kbs broadcasting station that she had been casted as one of the host of the show entitled "A style for you" that will air probably next week as the management called last night that by tomorrow is the first day of the filming.

"Omg what time is it?" Hani rushes to the bathroom she supposed to open the door but the door is locked she knew who is inside as she recognized the voice who is singing inside the bathroom.

"Yah! Hyerina! Beoya? I might be late!" Hani hardly knocks the door.

"Arraso arraso! Chankaman!" Hyerin shouted back from the inside bathroom.

"You took a bath too early? You guys dont hav—, Sungmal dont tell me" Hani asked and give Hyerin a teasingful smile as she go out from the bathroom.

"What? He have a schedule, its not like well go out somewhere" Hyerin reason out.

"Whos he?" Hani laughed.

"Did I say he? Mula, unnie! You said youre in a hurry go now shoo" Hyerin said as she pushed Hani to the bathroom.

"Hahaha so defensive" Hani shook her head and laughed she love teasing Hyerin even she's in a hurry.

"Hee Yeon unnie fighting!" Jung Hwa cheerfully said while she's sitting comfortably at the sofa in the living room while Hani after being dressed up she rush to the front door.

"Hee Yeona! Dont be nervous okay?" LE reminded as she went forward to where Hani is followed by rest of the members.

"Do this for yourself that your dreams eventually coming true" Solji smiled and tap Hani's back, their leader couldnt be more proud.

"Also for Hee Ni's tuition for next school year" Hyerin teasingly said to lighten up the emo mood.This earned loud laughed from the members.

"Awe thank you girls!" Hani group hug her girls.

"Now go you careered woman" LE said said teasingly slap Hani's butt as she laughed from the elder member's action.

"Bye unnies!Hyerina!JungHwa! Ill be back before you girls know it!" Hani said while she hurriedly followed her manager.

"Fighting Hani ya!" Hani's manager said before Hani could go out from the van as they successfully arrived at Kbs broadcasting station.

"Gumawo oppa!" Hani replied to her manager.The moment she step out on the van she couldn't explain what she felt, she is excited and nervous at the sametime, well she is nervous aside that she is not good in talking to newly met people but also to the idea that she'll work with already seniors in the industry while she is still a rookie, but Hani promise her self to do her best as she can.Hani been welcome by the staff and told her that they will film her as she walk to the main entrance of the station up to the photoshoot location.She is making adlibs, while following and facing the camera the moment she entered the main door where the photoshoot will held she was greeted with 2 beautiful women and 1 handsome guy who literally like her man version.

"Oh annyeonghaseyo Hanisshi!" the one lady who have this gummy smile of her bowed and greeted Hani.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Hara sunbaenim!" Hani bowed and greeted her cheerly.

"Dont be like that dont call me sunbaenim Ill look old, just unnie" Hara chuckled and Hani replied with a smile.

"Annyeonghaseyo Haniya!" the other beautiful lady who have this attractive long legs of her bowed and greeted Hani.