제 10 장: Shades of Blue-green

Its been a while since a style for you ended and after the success of "Ah Yeah".Now Exid are busy to their upcoming comeback for their next single entitled "Hotpink".Last week when the relationship of Hani and Junsu went public the moment dispatch caught them on a certain date, pictures spread widely to the whole social media, some people are against with it some are not.The important thing is Hani is happy that he's with Junsu as for now.

Even Hani's dating with Junsu, Hani's daughter dont know about it same as Junsu, he didnt know that Hani had a daughter she's planning to tell it to Junsu if they are still together in 2 years its something Hani want to make sure on how truthful the person is.

When it comes to Heechul,its been also a long time the last time they see each other in person that was during the Super Junior concert 4 months ago but they still communicate through sns or texts, Hani dont want to cut off their communication because she considered Heechul also as her family, she is her best friend and really special person to her.

"Are you girls ready for our vlive later?" Solji excitedly said.

"Of course! Our hairstyles says it all" LE giggled.

"Hee Yeon unnie the blue green dye was really good on you!" Jung Hwa complimented.

"Awe thanks Jungjung" Hani giggled showing off her newly dyed hair.

"Hey drop the jungjung" Jung Hwa chuckled.

"Jung Hwa! Yah! Give me back that scarf!" Hyerin aggressively heading towards where the maknae standing.

"Yah yah! chankaman!!, Let me borrow it unnie Ill return it right away hehe" Jung Hwa said as she hid behind Hani while she was just keep on laughing how the two chase each other.She suppose to scold the two but sudden ring of her phone made her step out from the chaotic maknaes.

"Wait Ill just pick this up" Hani said heading out to the front door.Solji nod.

"You should take it outside they are just too noisy..Yah!! Stop it tom and jerry!" Solji scolded as she was trying to stop the two from bickering as Hani went outside.

"Ohh So Hee yah?" Hani said to the otherline.

"Ahmm unnie there is one bit problem" So Hee said from the otherline.

"Mwo? Waeyo? Is there something happen?" Hani worriedly asked.

"No its not like that but I think I cannot pick up Hee Ni at her school today, I think I need to overtime with my job so I can meet the deadline given to me" So Hee explained.

"How about mom? Is she not around?" Hani asked.

"She's not around, I cant contact her maybe she went out somewhere with her friends" So Hee said.

"Arraso arraso that leave me no choice Ill pick her up" Hani said.

"Are you sure unnie?" So Hee worriedly asked.

"Ill just have to disguise, dont worry So Hee yah just focus on your job right now you already did so much things for Hee Ni" Hani smiled.

"You know its nothing for me unnie I love my niece, thank you unnie Ill keep it up next time" So Hee nicely said.

"Arraso, gumawo So Hee yah..take care" Hani decided to end the call and went inside the apartment.As soon as she spotted Solji she asked permission that she'll go somewhere.

"Unnie, Ill head at Hee Ni's school, So Hee cannot pick her up" Hani said as turned her hair into a loose bun enough to cover the blue green dyed she had and wears her black mask and black cap.

"Oh jinja? Isnt it dangerous?" Solji worriedly asked.

"Ill take So Hee's car, she left her car for a carwash, Ill go first nearest carwash near her company" Hani smiled.