제 9 장: Mesmerised

Time flies so fast its the day that A style for you last episode, throughout the following months that Hani and Heechul been working together you cant deny the closeness they already have, Heechul labeled Hani as one of his trusted female friends who understand him at any matter whether on his crack or serious side, the relationship they have is really something precious and visible even in front of the camera especially on how they tease one another and have each other's back, especially Heechul was really a gentleman on Hani and Hani taking care of Heechul whenever he needs her.

It is something that they are really grateful for,if you dont know the back story you even think they have something going on with the two because of the undeniable chemistry and sweetness they have when they are together, well hopefully on the right time.

"Ahhh!!!" Hyerin squealed from the living room as she's jumping up and down hysterically at the sofa.

"Wae wae waeyo?" Solji rushed out from her bedroom.

"What's with the noise?" Jung Hwa woke up from her sleep as she rubbed her eyes.

"Whats wrong are you okay?" LE worriedly approach Hyerin while she accidentally stepped on Jung Hwa who is trying to get back to her sleep as she was lying down in the carpet.

"Oww!!" Jung Hwa reacted.

"Yah! Why are you sleeping there again? You have a bedroom Park Jung Hwa!!" LE screamed as she pulled Jung Hwa out from the carpet.

"Aysst unnie I can hear you know, you dont have to scream, arraso arraso" Jung Hwa whined as she sat down at the sofa.LE gave her a look.

"What? Iam not sleepy anymore hayst why is this household such a chaos" Jung Hwa murmured.

"Mwo?" LE asked.

"Nothing unnie hehe" Jung Hwa giggled.

"Hey what are you guys screaming about? I cant hear my daughter from the otherline" Hani said from the dining room as she was holding her phone and decided to hanged up the call and went to the living room.

"Yah, Hyerinah what is it your gushing about in your phone?" Solji curiously asked as she decided to peak she's about to scold Hyerinah for screaming but eventually she fangirl upon seeing what is it she's watching.

"Oh I just love the new episode I just watched only their cuts gosh I can always felt the love yay!" Solji widely smiled while looking at Hani from the otherside of the living room.Hani replied with full of confusion on her face as she decided to ignore them and started sweeping the floor.

"Omg unnie the one I love was that there is one part of the episode where Heechul oppa caressing Hani unnie's hair while they are sleeping in that one bed" Hyerin whispered to Solji and the two continued to giggled.

"Hey let me see.. oh you girls are out of the date I already watched the compilation of their moments and I tell you it still made my heart flutter" Jung Hwa squealed.

"Oh is that Hani and Heechul?" LE slightly say it out loud to catch Hani's attention she just really love to tease Hani.This made Hani stop and approach the girls.

"Yah yah, chankaman, is that A style for you?" Hani asked.

"Uhm yeah isnt it obvious?" Hyerin chuckled.

"But do fashion really made your hearts flutter?" Hani giggled upon the idea.

"What?!" The four said in sync and laugh out loud together.

"Haha what are you talking about unnie?" Jung Hwa laughed.

"Aysstt why are you so blind?" Hyerin shook her head and laughed.