Chapter 14

I put on my clothes and did everything else I needed to do. My hair was just into a regular pony tail.

I then made my way out the door to go to ruby's house

I then made my way out the door to go to ruby's house. Somehow I got sucked into Olivia's quince (her birthday party). I'm pretty sure I had much better stuff to do then go to a birthday party. This is the least of my problem's. Stuff around here with the prophets and Santos are getting heated. I haven't seen Latrelle in 2 months or so and Oscar basically banned him from my house.

My parents aren't going to be around till probably next school year (when I'm a sophomore aka the 10th grade) and my sister is staying at a friend's house. She's going to be a senior by then.

Once I get to ruby's house I'm instantly pulled into the house and sat on the couch. "Calm down it just a party" I said. "Just a party. This is our friends 16th birthday. She's growing from her teenage years into adult hood" ruby said. "Isn't she still going to be a teen for 3 more year's" Cesar said with his arm around Olivia.

See Cesar and Olivia are going out now apparently because monse wanted him to be happy. Which only made the tension between Cesar and Ruby rise. Monse still hanging around her but won't even say a word to me unless she has to. I have given up on trying to talk to her. Now every time I'm around her I try to distant myself.

"She's not my friend" I said. "Well your our friend" Ruby said. "Am I" I questioned. "Look no one asked you to be here" Monse said to me. "Actually Olivia and Ruby asked me to be here" I said making her feel stupid. "Look. There is still tension here but can't you guys just not for Olivia's party." Ruby asked. Everyone started nodding while I just stayed quiet.

I could care less about this party honestly. "Ok now let's get this stuff done" Ruby said then started bossing everyone around. He tried to make us learn some dance but no one was really into it. "Guy's I got a new lead in the roller world money." Jamal exclaimed on our break. The room filled with sounds of "No one cares and There is no money."

"Fine but if I find the money don't come to me when you need some" he said and left. I felt bad for him. "I got to go too. I have to train" I said and left before anyone could say anything. "Jamal wait up" I yelled and ran up to him. "Yeah" he said with a sad look on his face. "You wanna go get taco's with me" I offered causing him to nod quickly. Must be hungry.

"So about this new lead" I said and hit into the hard taco I ordered. "You don't have to pretend to care. It's ok really" He said. "Look. They always do this to you which makes them horrible friend's. If they were good friends then they would believe in you. Even if you sound ridiculous sometimes". "Well if I do find the money. It's going to be our money" He smiled putting his hand over mine.

"Our" I asked. "Yeah. You help me through a lot. I appreciate it. Your a good friend" He smiled. I looked at him but just nodded not really knowing what to say. We just sat there eating our taco's which were amazing. "Hey I'll see you later. Got to go get some sleep and come up with my next plan" he said causing me to laugh. "Your keeping a lot of things from your parent's. It's going to come back a bit you in the butt." I said and we both went home.

I got home and it was quite. Man I really wish I had someone here with me. I went to take my shower and get ready for bed. Once I came out I seen Latrelle sitting on my bed. My wish did come true. I ran and hugged him then punched him in his chest. "Were the heck have you been I thought you were dead or something." "I was just handling business" he said and grabbed me close to him.

I wanted to say something but I was kinda scared. I didn't want him to leave again but I didn't want him to die staying here. "You can't be here" I said causing him to look up. "You don't want me here anymore". "It's not that it's just Oscar banned you from ever coming over here again. Things between the two gangs have been going bad. If he finds out your here he might kill you" I panicked.

"I'm not scared of him hurting me" He said rolling his eye's. "Well I am." "He isn't going to do anything" He added. "How can you be so sure" I said. "Trust me" he said pulling me him to kiss me but I stopped him. "Last time I trusted you, you went ghost for 2 months." I said. "Look. No matter what happens Imma be ok. If us now. Not us and Spooky. Not us and the prophets. It's Latrelle and Jade" he said kissing me. I just let it happen.

It's eased my worry a little but it was still in the back of my head. I hate being like this. I'm always worried or scared about what's going to happen. Sometimes I wonder if I should just pick. Do I want to be with Latrelle. My first time was with him. No matter what we went through he always found his way back. Do I wanna keep Oscar in my life. Someone who's been there since birth. He's been there for me since forever, always wanted the best for me.

I wanted both.