Chapter 5

"My life is so messed up and complicated. It's along story" he said. "Well I got till 10:30 cause ya girl got school tomorrow." I laughed and pulled him closer to me. Now we were basically cuddling each other. "Well first my mom is a pot head" he said. I wanted to laugh cause "pot head" always cracked me up. "Don't say pot head I'm going to laugh" I said trying not to laugh.

"Ok anyways my dad is just. He don't really care about nothing but the money, weed, and pussy. He kinda forced me to be in the prophets cause he wanted some one blood related to take over when he dies." He said taking a breath. "Do you even want to do it or like be in the gang" I asked. "Sometimes. It makes me feel important but sometimes it makes me feel like shit. It I wasn't in the gang I don't know what I would be doing." He said. "I'm so sorry you have to go through that" I said.

"Why don't you and Cesar get along" I asked. "Our gang's for the most part" he said rubbing my side's. "Well you guy's would be best friends. You guys have so many similarities it's crazy. Story's/backgrounds are basically the same." I said. "That Cesar kid hurt someone important to me cause he wouldn't tell his punk ass brother off" Latrelle said getting upset. I grabbed his hands and held them. "Its going to be ok" I said. "How can you say that" he asked. "Cause I think of the positive not the negative" I said.

"You thinking of the positive with the kinda hood you livin in" he asked. "It's just something I always did" I said. "I should go. You have school and I don't want to interrupt your beauty sleep" he said starting to get up. "Nooo. Stay here" I said holding on to him "ok ok fine. You just wanted me here to us me as your pillow" he joked. "So" I joked back and went to get into my pajamas and do stuff in the bathroom. Then came back out and went to sleep in Latrelle's arm's.

I woke up and seen Latrelle getting dressed to leave. "Your already leaving" I asked. "Yeah. I have some business I need to handle and you have school." He said and walked over to me and gave me a pack on my lips. He turned away but I pulled him back in for another kiss. This one was longer and had a little bit of passion not wanting it to go to far. We soon pull away and I give him a hug. "Good luck" I said and went to the bathroom. "Your so mean" he said and left.

I brust my teeth and us mouth wash. Then I wash my face and put on these clothes.

I then put my hair in two space buns with the back down but in its natural crul

I then put my hair in two space buns with the back down but in its natural crul. I continued my way down stairs to grab a breakfast bar and walked out the house. I went to Ruby's cause I sometimes help him with his twin siblings who actually like and listen to me. Once I got there I see the guy's standing on the porch. "Where's ruby we need to talk to Oscar like now" I said just as he came out the house.

"He's trying to find his good shirt" Monse says. "Ugh" I rolled my eyes and walked into the house and to his room to find him rambling though his clothes. "Ruby it really doesn't matter what shirt you were. Your going to look great" I said. He looked at me and nodded and picked out a short and we left his house. "We'll see you guy's at school" Ruby said and they left.